1. FILLED CREPES ? by Ana Vázquez Calzada
2. This is an easy, short and good recipe for you to use it as a starter.
3. INGREDIENTS FOR FOUR PEOPLE Pay attention and take everything into account
4. FOUR SPOONFULS OF FLOUR
5. GRATED LEMON PEEL
6. FOUR EGGS
7. FRESH KING CRAB STICKS
8. PHILADELPHIA CHEESE SPREAD
9. LOOK! THIS HAS NOT FINISHED, IF YOU HAVE NOT GOT ANY OF THESE, GO AND DO SOME SHOPPING. RIGHT NOW!
10. YOU WILL NEED A SAUSAGE
11. SOME RICE
12. TOMATO SAUCE
13. GROUND MEAT
14. ½ LITRE OF MILK
15. NOW YOU HAVE ALL INGREDIENTS. LET'S START COOKING!
16. FIRST STEP <ul><li>Firstly you have to mix in a container milk, flour, sugar, grated lemon peel and beaten eggs with a mixer. You must be careful while you use this machine. After that you have to strain the mixture in order to remove the lumps. </li></ul>
17. SECOND STEP <ul><li>Now you can use the mixture or you can let the dough stand. In order to fry the creps you have to prepare a frying pan with a teaspoon of oil and you have to spread it on the frying pan . When the frying pan is warm you add two teaspoons of the mixture and you try to spread all the mixture in the frying pan moving it around. </li></ul>
18. Take your time to fry the creps…
19. When you finish you will have something which will look like this photo:
20. <ul><li>When you get the mixture curdled you must flip it over with a slotted spoon so as to brown the two sides. You have to repeat this process with the number of crepes you want to make. When you get the crepes you can place them on a plate and just leave them in the refrigerator if you don’t want them warm. </li></ul>Third step
21. Fourth step <ul><li>Cut the king crab sticks and the sausage in little pieces. </li></ul>
22. Cook some rice for 10 minutes
23. You should get ground meat and cook it in the frying pan for approximately 5 minutes. Then you can add tomato sauce to the meat.
24. After that you ought to place the crepes on a plate on the table and on another plate the rest of the ingredients. Now you can fill the crepes. You can start cutting the mixture making a big rectangle.
25. FIFTH STEP <ul><li>Fill some creps with little pieces of sausage, some rice, tomato sauce and ground meat. </li></ul>
26. . Other combination consists on filling the crep with crab sticks, Philadelphia cheese.
27. When you have filled the crepes, you have to roll them and lay them out onto a plate, the presentation is up to you, you can add grated cheese or some sauce if you like.
31. I think you know what you finally have to do. So … BON APPETIT!