3. Are you ready ? <ul><li>Here we go …… </li></ul>
4. <ul><li>Potatoes + </li></ul>
6. Yes, you are right <ul><li>It´s an OMELETTE, but not any omelette, it´s the omelette! </li></ul><ul><li>A surprising delicious crunchy omelette </li></ul><ul><li>Perfect if you are in a hurry </li></ul>
7. You pick up the eggs and the potatoes….ups!
8. There are no potatoes……. <ul><li>Don´t worry, I´ll use crisps </li></ul>
9. First we beat the eggs, I´m going to use three for an medium size omelette
10. Then you crush the criSps with an only firm punch!!!!
11. And mix the eggs with them, carefully and in no hurry, that´s the secret of the mixture.
12. Meanwhile, the frying pan has been getting hot……. and it´s ready for the mixture
13. ¡The following step consists of turning over the omelette!!! <ul><li>If you are brave, you can toss it, but only if you are ready to pick it up from the floor. If you are hungry, you must turn the omelette slowly, carefully and with a helping plate. </li></ul>
16. The omelette is ready to be SERVED!!!
18. Enjoy your meal!!!! <ul><li>“ It can seem a poor menu, but we are in crisis, so you can buy 1 kilo of potatoes for 0´65 euros, and eggs for 0´90 and spend the rest of your budget on a refreshing bubbling beer and you will enjoy it like a feast” </li></ul>
19. AND NEXT WEEK……. <ul><li>OCTOPUS FOR THE POOR </li></ul>