– Most important street
– Buildings are so antique
– There are, hotels, banks,
shops, second hand
breakfast fish and chips
Beans, bacon, Obviously fish
fried eggs and and chips
• From the top you can
enjoy magnificent views
in every direction
St Marys church
• It was built by the locals
in the 15th century
• Now it is working as a Town hall, but a lot of years
ago, it was used for the local magistrates as court
prison and meeting place
Totnes school of English
• you can improve your
• meet people from
• Stay with a host family
• Organizes activities
The Round Robin is a nice long-day
circular tour by river, steam train
and riverlink bus between Totnes –
Paignton – Kingswear – Dartmouth
Medieval town and Elizabethan
In the Middle Ages, it used to export
clothes from Totnes, and to import
wine from France and Spain.
It is also well worth seeing Bayards
Cove and a Castle •
A cosy and beautiful village with a mesh
of narrow lanes, stairways and corridors.
The historic part of Paignton contains
fine examples of Victorian
Famous for its long sandy beach and a
colourful bustling pier.
The most beautiful and largest zoo in
Britain with about1.200 animals
• The city of Exeter is the regional capital for culture and shopping (Gandy
• Gothic Cathedral
• The historic quayside is a 10 - 15 minute walk from the city centre and it is a
popular place to come, to eat, enjoy a drink, take a walk, engage in water sports
or just to enjoy the views
Dartington Hall Gardens
There’re public footpaths to going at Dartington Gardens 1 mile walking from
Totnes, but isn´t free. In the buildings inside the garden you can celebrate
private events such as ceremonies or business.
• 10 years ago this place was a barren, now it’s a environmental project.
• There are 3 biomes which reflect the amazing diversity of our planet : the
rainforest and the Mediterranean indoor and the outdoor biome, where you will
find crops, landscapes and wild plants.
• There are so many things to enjoy such as, art, exhibitions, performance, live
music, loads of stuff for the kids, and really good food.
• Every Saturday and Sunday in each village, town or city, there is a farmer’s
Food and Drink
• Cream Tea, it’s a scone which is made with currants and you add clotted cream
and strawberry jam served with tea.
• Beer and Red Cider