There are more or less 30 animals hiding in the following sentences. How
many can you hunt? To catch them, underline the animal(s) in each sentence:
Some sentences contain more animals. Enjoy the activity!
Ex. Shakira may come or not. (ram)
Start hunting here!
1. That will be a real help.
2. She came late yesterday.
3. He is in America today.
4. Eric owes me ten cents.
5. We made errors in the test.
6. Do god workers succeed?
7. If I shout, he will hear me.
8. If Roger comes, we will begin.
9. We will go at two o’ clock.
10. Is it the sixth or seventh?
11. In April I only come once.
12. I’ll sing, you hum on keys.
13. I made a Xerox copy of it.
14. She clothes naked babies.
15. At last, I, Gerald, had won.
16. Was Pilar mad, ill, or glad?
17. That man ate eleven cookies.
18. Your comb is on the table.
19. We are sending only one book.
20.If Al concentrates, he will win.
21.When I withdraw, Al rushes in.
22.He called Mikko a lazy boy.
23.It’s only a kilometer away.