Achievements:1. Finished the technical drawings of 137 products using AutoCAD.2. Established Quality Control System.3. Established Preventive Maintenance System.4. Established the ISO 180001 Instructions.
Achievements:1. Established Quality Control System And Got the ISO 9001:2008.2. Established Preventive Maintenance System.3. Established monitor system to measure, monitor and control the production.4. Improve 3 products’ design to decrease cost and production processes.
1.Increase employees’ morale and satisfaction from 68% to 83%
3.Established 5/11 of Lean System task list 1. 6S And Visualization
3.Established 5/11 of Lean System task list 2.Culture Awareness
3.Established 5/11 of Lean System task list 3.Continuous Improvement
3.Established 5/11 of Lean System task list 4.Quick Change Over Redesigning The Molds to Be More Simple That Decrease The Assembly Time 17% Redesigning TheTransformers to Decrease The Lead-time Of Casting And Decrease Cost of The EBOXY Material
3.Established 5/11 of Lean System task list 5.QUALITY AND ERROR PROOFING ERROR QualityPROOFING Boards DEVICES
4. Got 33 Points in TheLAT (Lean Assessment Tool)
5. Increase the productivity“21%” And Achieve “100%” OTD
6.Created Monitoring and Planning system using MS Excel and Visual Basic Monitoring System
6. Create Monitoring and Planning system using MS Excel and Visual Basic Offers Short And Long Term Plan
7. Established an Integrated Management System (ISO 9001, 18001 and 14001).
8. Established a VeryEffective Traceability System for the Transformers.
9. Moving the Company From the Orange Zone to the Green zone Through the Yellow Zone of the SAM (Schneider Electric Approval Module) Audit.
10. Improve Products Specifications By Using “Analytical Analysis and Minitab” Summary for KV @ 50 PC Casting Velocity (Kilo/m) = 2.80 A nderson-D arling N ormality Test A -S quared 0.62 P -V alue 0.096 M ean 23.247 S tD ev 5.328 V ariance 28.383 S kew ness 0.347451 Kurtosis 0.577401 N 32 M inimum 13.000 1st Q uartile 20.000 M edian 23.000 15 20 25 30 35 3rd Q uartile 25.000 M aximum 35.000 95% C onfidence Interv al for M ean 21.326 25.168 95% C onfidence Interv al for M edian 21.000 24.002 9 5 % C onfidence Inter v als 95% C onfidence Interv al for S tD ev Mean 4.271 7.083Median Summary for KV @ 50 PC 21 22 23 24 25 Casting Velocity (Kilo/m) = 2.25 A nderson-D arling N ormality Test A -S quared 1.56 P -V alue < 0.005 M ean 18.903 S tD ev 3.190 V ariance 10.174 S kew ness -0.02590 Kurtosis -1.53307 N 32 M inimum 14.000 1st Q uartile 15.500 M edian 20.500 15 20 25 30 35 3rd Q uartile 21.300 M aximum 24.000 95% C onfidence Interv al for M ean 17.753 20.053 95% C onfidence Interv al for M edian 16.000 21.000 9 5 % C onfidence Inter v als 95% C onfidence Interv al for S tD ev Mean 2.557 4.241 Median 16 17 18 19 20 21
1- Passed the organization installation, startup and qualification phases.
2-Create and implement the “Continuous Cost Saving” SOP withcost saving in first 3 months “13000 Euro”.
3- Design the layout of the production hall and the warehouse.
4- Preparing the Lean deployment agenda and action plan. kick off Baseline Agree on future state Lean Culture Enterprise Awareness Master Action Plan leadership training Constraint Continuous KPIs and target Management Improvement agreement setting resources & area •6 -9 months •6 -9 months owners allocation Skill Matrix Exit Phase IV Phase I CIP Material Pull System Stability Control/Pull Visualization 6S SSGB Systems Warehouses Lean Enterprise Phase III Phase II Lean GB Constraint Synchronized Continuous Management Production Flow R&R Quick In Station Pull System & Change Process •6 -9 months •6 - 9 months ISPC Kanban Over control waste walks QCO Quality Flexible ergonomics Quality and Error Proofing and Error Operatio Proofing ns/Flow communication Totalquarter assessments Productive Maintenance cell design War room TPM
5- Preparing for Lean Culture awareness plan .
6- Start implementing the 5S and Visualization system.
7- Design powerful monthly evaluation system for the operators
8- Preparing and implementing training system “plan, matrix and agenda” fortransferring the operational and technical knowledge from the German expats.
9- Create a Monitoring and Planning system using MS Excel, It is a broad set of activitiesthat helps a totally monitor the important parts of all the departments, provides highability to measure (KPIs) like RTY, OEE and OTD.
Rich RandomPictures Creativity Affinity Brain Diagram Storming Mind Mapping Concept Fan Always Trying to Think Out Of The Box
8 A Problem Solver Control Disciplines chartsFishboneDiagram FMEA 5 “What If“ WHYs Analysis Statistical Analysis
And Also Decision MakerMultivoting Solution Selection Matrix PrioritizationConsensus Matrix Six Thinking Building Hats Decision SWOT Trees Analysis
I Possess Leadership skillsI possess leadership skills
Certified Lean Six ISO Operations SAM Audit Sigma Black Belt Preparation Section Head Official TeamSupervision of Three One BlackGreen Belts Projects Belt Project Quality Team Leading Small Leader BusinessWhere I have lead peoples many times in projects
My Objectives:Seeking a position where I can develop and improve my career in the field ofPlanning Production, Managing, Developing and Improvement ManufacturingSystems in which I would utilize my training experience, educationalbackground and interpersonal skills that would create an added value at anycorporation, where I have the experience in the area that qualifies me in:Setup and manage Lean (Toyota) Manufacturing System, planning anddirecting the activities concerned with development, application for industrialprocesses, materials, and products that will increase the ability ofcompetition and customer satisfaction.