1. SportsThe more popularsport in Germany isdefinitely football.Hundreds ofamateur clubs,scatteredthroughout Germangeography, allow itspeople to practicethis sport. But arenot the onlypossibilities are inGermany.
2. FoodThe typical food isquintessentialGerman sausage, thecountry having morethan 1,500 differenttypes of sausages,highlightingFrankfurt.Other typical foods inGermany are smokedfish, también losquesos de la región deMaguncia.
3. MonumentUnter den Linden isthe most popularavenue in Berlinand I would adecosthat one of the mostbeautiful in Europe.In it, or near, focussome of the mostrepresentativebuildings of thecity.
4. CurrencyCurrently thecurrency ofGermany is theeuro, since itbelongs to theEuropean Union.Before the currencyused by theGermans was theGerman mark. Inreality this is not anexpensivedestination.
5. Adrià Pelegrina Arnau Venteo Sergi Romera Robert Young
6. Conclussion• In this work we have not done much Germany has not liked because we worked all been a great time working as a team we aprobechado time i really liked us.• Adrià :• Arnau:• Sergi:• Robert: