2. BRAZILBazil is a country located inSouth America comprisingthe eastern half of the continentand some groups ofsmall islands in the AtlanticOcean.
3. BRAZIL GEOGRAPHY
4. CLIMATE ● The climate of Brazil has a wide variety of weather conditions in a region with a large and varied topography, but it can be considered that most of the country has a tropical climate.
5. TOURISM● Tourism is an important economic activity in several regions of the country. With five million foreign visitors in 2010, Brazil is a major international tourist destination in South America, and ranks third in Latin America in terms of international tourist flow
6. LANGUAGE ● The official language of Brazil is Portuguese, which is spoken by almost the entire population and is virtually the only language used in the media, business and administrative purposes.
7. RELIGION ● The constitution provides for freedom of religion and separation of church and state, making Brazil an officially secular state
8. TREATS ● Among the best examples are Feijoada, considered the national dish; vatapá, moqueca, polenta and acarajé. Brazil has a variety of candies such as brigadier and beijiño.
10. SPORT ● Football is the most popular sport in Brazil. The football team has won five times World Cup Football Cup in 1958, 1962, 1970, 1994 and 2002. Volleyball, football, basketball, skateboarding, racing, and martial arts also are popular in the country.
11. BEER● Among the cultural practices that led to the German immigrants around the world was the beer festival. Such was the success of this event was taken as tradition take place during the month of October under the name "Oktoberfest".
12. CARNIVAL IN BRAZIL● The Brazilian Carnival is an annual celebration that takes place forty days before Easter (marking the beginning of Lent) with variable date (February and March according to the year).