2. The Tower BridgeTower Bridge has stood over the River Thames in Londonand is one of the finest. It is the London bridge you tend tosee in movies and on advertising literature for London.Tower Bridge is the only Thames bridge which can beraised.
3. The river thamesThe Thames is only 346 km long. It is Englands longest riverand the second longest river in the United Kingdom.The River Thames flows roughly eastwards passed Oxford
4. City HallCity Hall, stands on the south bank of the River Thames nearTower Bridge.City Hall was designed and opened in July 2002.Next to City Hall is a sunken amphitheatre called The Scoop.
5. Tower Of LondonFor over 900 years, The Tower of London has been standing guardover the capital. As a Royal Palace, fortress, prison, place ofexecution, arsenal, Royal Mint, Royal Zoo and jewel house.The Tower of London was originally built by William the Conqueror,following his successful invasion of England in 1066.
6. Theatre Royal Drury LaneThe Theatre Royal Drury Lane is a West End theatre in CoventGardenr. The present building, was opened on 10th October 1812.There have been four Theatres built on the site.
7. Buckingham PalaceWho lives in Buckingham Palace today?Buckingham Palace is not only the home of the Queen and PrincePhilip but also the London residence of the Duke of York and the Earland Countess of Wessex and their daughter.