2. Big Ben Big Ben is the nickname for the great bell of the clock at the north end of the Palace of Westminster in London.
3. Eros. Eros, the Greek god of love and sexual,is a common sexual desire.
4. Buckingham Palace. Buckingham Palace is the Queens official and main royal London home. It has been the official London residence of Britains monarchy since 1837.
5. Tower Bridge The Tower Bridges image is synonymous with London. Other than Big Ben, the bridge is probably the most recognizable attraction in London. It is certainly the most decorative and spectacular bridge spanning the Thames and is also a functioning drawbridge.
6. London Eye. The London Eye is a giant ferrys well situated in the river Thamesis.
7. Stamford Bridge It is a football stadium. It is the home ground of Chelsea Football Club.