1. WELCOME TO THE BRITISH ISLES <ul><li>By Ainhoa Giménez Carvajal </li></ul>
2. Two different countries <ul><li>United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland are two different countries. </li></ul><ul><li>The United Kingdom is made of 4 countries as well: England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. </li></ul>
3. This is the Union Flag.
4. THE BRITISH ISLES United Kingdom is not only England. It is made up of different countries. Ireland is another country, but just the North belongs to Uk. English is spoken in both countries: UK and Ireland. Ireland UK
5. This is IRELAND People from Ireland are IRISH Dublin is the capital city,
6. UNITED KINGDOM England is the biggest country and the most famous one. London is the capital city.
7. But there are other important countries in the kingdom such as WALES. Cardiff is the capital city of Wales . In this place English is spoken, but also Gaelic an old language.
8. Remember I told you Ireland is a different country from the UK. Just the northern part belongs to the UK. And this is called NORTHERN IRELAND . Belfast is the capital city. English is spoken in this area, but many others speak Gaelic as well .
9. And finally SCOTLAND , the land of the Scots. These country is one of the most beautiful ones, there are mountains, lots of lakes and old cities. Edimburg is the capital city. English and Gaelic is spoken here.