2. Today’s workshop
• What is content marketing and inbound marketing?
• Why should we start using it?
• The what – the content
• Who is our buyer?
• What content should we create?
• The how – the process
• Get sign-ups
• Measuring success
3. What is content- and inbound marketing?
We give a gift to our potential customers – a gift of knowledge and
Inbound marketing is the format we’re using. It’s a state of mind. Instead
of pushing content and information to potential clients, we let them ﬁnd us.
One inbound marketing tactic is to use content marketing.
“Content marketing is a marketing technique of creating and distributing
valuable, relevant and consistent content to attract and acquire a clearly
4. Why should we start using it?
Increase the number of qualiﬁed inbound leads Create awareness about Wrapp
5. The what
6. Who is our target audience?
How does a typical workday look like?
What media is she consuming?
InterestsWhat are her challenges at work?
What does success look like?
What’s important in life?
Buyer, potential employee
7. What does she want to read about?
…And what are we good at?
8. The how
9. The process
DistributeCreate Get them hookedPackage
• Friend-to-friend marketing
• Brand advocacy
• Word-of-mouth marketing
• Social selling
• Work in distributed teams
• UX design
• Building a native FB app
• Using Trello in marketing
• User research
• Case studies
• Curate content from other sources
• White papers
• Blog posts
• Pod casts
• Inﬂuencer posts on LinkedIn
• Case studies
• Twitter (@wrappcorp)
• Guest blogging
• The media
• Venture Beat Intelligence
13. Get them hooked
• Landing page
• Create a new blog and put it on /retailers
• Do we have enough information on our web?
• Sign-up form directly on the blog
• Ask people to sign-up before we give them
all the content?
• Sign-up for our newsletter
• Apply for positions at Wrapp
14. Responsibilities – pick your favorite!
• Create the email
• Publish the blog post
• Launch the pod cast
• Write, write, write
• Curate (create a Twitter list with
inﬂuencers in retail marketing)
• Pick/create images
Get them to sign-up
• Create a new blog, put it on /retailers
• Update the sign-up form
• Add sign-up form for Wrapp and
newsletter to the blog
• Segment different types of
• Type of companies
• Stage in lifecycle
• Keep the emails lists up to date
• Determine who to contact
• Manage social media channels
• Reach out to other blogs
• Apply for conferences
15. Measuring success
• Number of qualiﬁed leads per month
• Number of new email addresses signed-up for newsletter
• Number of emails/blog posts we produce per month, goal: two per month
• Other KPI’s
• Open rate and CTR on emails
• Followers on LinkedIn and Twitter
16. Thank you.
+415 867 5453