6. Match the pictures to the words:( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) 1-wet 2-sunny 3-hot 4-rainy 5-cold 6-windy 7-dry 8-snowy 9-cloudy
7. What’s the weather like in __________? It’s __________ and _________.1. Auckland2. Sao Paolo3. Buenos Aires4. London5. Rio de Janeiro
8. Children sail toy-boats. Children sail toy-boats. Trees and grass are green.Trees and grass are green.The sky is blue. It is sunny.The sky is blue. It is sunny.Children skate and ski. TheyChildren skate and ski. They play snowballs and make a play snowballs and make a snowman. It is very cold snowman. It is very cold
9. Children swim in the river. Trees Children swim in the river. Trees and grass are green. There are and grass are green. There are many beautiful flowers many beautiful flowersSummer holidays are over. Children goSummer holidays are over. Children go to school. The sky is grey. It is to school. The sky is grey. It is rainy. rainy.
10. There are 4 seasons in a year. Write them under the pictures.( 1) (2 ) (3 ) (4)
11. Talk to a partner:a- What’s the weather like today? b- What’s your favourite season? Why?c- What season don’t you like? Why not? d- What can you do in hot weather?
12. Do you like camping? A Arucksack. A sleeping penknife bag
13. Somematches A tent A compassA map A torch
14. Some drinks Some money Some batteriesSomefood A repellent