2. Why Europe?<br />European Union is a software market as big as North America.<br />Here you can find some ideas on how to generate money from a comparatively new foreign market.<br />
3. a land yet to be explored…<br />
4. A market worth $271.8 billion<br />In 2011, the Global Software Market is forecasted to have a value of $271.8 billion, an increase of 33.6% since 2006.<br />Global Software Market Value Forecast: $ billion, 2006-2011<br />Source: Datamonitor<br />
5. Global Software Market Segmentation<br /><ul><li>Americas accounts for 42.1% of the global market's value.
6. European region generates 36% of the global market's revenue. </li></li></ul><li>eCommerce Opportunities in Europe<br />A growing market in France, Italy and in Spain with a ratio of eShoppers to Internet users the weakest (between 35-50% according to markets), but a very strong growth rate amongst new eShoppers which bodes for excellent potential for the short and long term.<br /><ul><li>Despite it’s late start Europe is now a mature eCommerce market and one of the biggest markets in the World.
7. A mature market concentrated in Northern Europe (United Kingdom, Germany and the Scandinavian countries) where 60- 80% of Internet users are eShoppers.</li></li></ul><li>Eastern Europe: A Budding Market<br /><ul><li>A budding market represented by Eastern Europe, with different levels of maturity according to the countries
8. 2011-12 will be significant for the development of e-commerce in Europe</li></li></ul><li>
9. Is Europe a good place to be?<br />Opportunities<br />Entry Barriers<br /><ul><li>Europe – a market as big as USA
10. A software market accounting 91.9$ billion
11. Both mature markets and new markets
12. IT spending for decreasing the software piracy
13. High end market
14. Favourable exchange rate
15. Language barriers
16. Multiple currencies, eased by adoption of the Euro
17. Differing tax and VAT regimes
18. Uncertainty over and pending legislation on ecommerce taxation
19. Cultural differences</li></li></ul><li>The Power of Synergistic Marketing<br />What you have to do:<br /><ul><li>Generate an attractive partnership program with a company
20. Look for the right partner (or at least A partner)
21. Support your partner actively</li></ul>Your partner will:<br /><ul><li>Generate revenue for you
22. Market your product and generate brand awareness
23. Local support and help you with the localization</li></li></ul><li>Going to Europe is not very expensive<br /><ul><li>You can go by yourself, but it is more profitable and easy with a partner
24. Balance your revenue
25. Minimize the business risk
26. More attractive for venture capital
27. Both local knowledge and the domain knowledge is essential to sell your product or service in Europe
28. You need to find a suitable partner in Europe who knows your background as well as the European market</li></li></ul><li>The HUME advantage<br /><ul><li>Hume Technologies is a global IT services company located near Heathrow, London providing co-sourcing solutions to enterprises worldwide.
29. Hume Technologies has a global delivery centre in London and associate companies in India for development tasks.
30. We hired a multi-lingual marketing squad to sell your product and services.
31. Hume Technologies is based at Stockley Park, one of Europe's most successful IT business parks.
32. Just a few minutes from Heathrow International Airport.</li></li></ul><li>Arrange it Your Way<br /><ul><li>Arrange it your way! The options are endless
33. HUME- as your business office in Europe
34. HUME – as your representative in Europe
35. HUME – as your dedicated business manager in Europe
36. Why can’t you send an email to Mr Trevor Peters for more details: email@example.com</li></ul>1 Furzeground Way<br />Stockley Park<br />Heathrow UB11 1BD<br />United Kingdom<br />