2. Ogilvy was one of the ﬁrst interna8onal agencies in Hungary to open its oﬃce in 1988.The Ogilvy network has 450 oﬃces in 173 ci8es.Ogilvy is owned by WPP, the world leader in marke8ng communica8on services.
3. Ogilvy Group Budapest is a full service agency. It consists of four aﬃliates specialising in diﬀerent tasks. In case of integrated campaigns Ogilvy Adver=sing leads the projects and integrates the specialized knowledge into one campaign.
4. Ogilvy Group Budapest is the Crea8ve Agency of the Year in Hungary 2011/2012on the crea=ve ranking of Hungarian Adver=sing Associa=on
5. We were the‘Agency of the Year’ in 2011at Hipnozis Adver8sing Fes8val.
6. We were runner upWPP CEE Agency ofthe year, 2010
7. TOOLS & RESOURCES
8. The big IdeaLis Ogilvy’s proprietary methodology for brand development.
9. The idea of Big IdeaL comes from the observa=on that the most successful brands are those (i.e. perform well on the stock market) that have a strong point of view. Cultural Brand’s Tension Best SelfThe best big ideaLs seem to live in the intersec=on between these two things – a cultural tension within the target group and a virtue of the brand that reﬂects to this anxiety.
10. One of the most famous and successful examples of Big IdeaL is Dove.Dove’s big ideaL – that rocketed the brand – has built on the phenomena that the “ideal woman” portrayed by mass media is unreachable for nearly all of the women and it rather bothers than inspires them.
11. Dove believes the world would be a beOer place if women were allowed to feel good about themselves.
12. fusionis Ogilvy’s integrated campaign planning tool, which is based upon 5 elements of eﬀec=ve communica=on.
13. From spreading a brand idea in 360 Degrees...
14. ...to ﬁnding the few necessary Degrees to be eﬃcient.
15. Fusion always starts thinking from business ambi=ons, ﬁnding solu=ons through unfolding a consumer journey and ﬁnishes with measuring the campaign performance.
16. To know more about our works please visitwww.ogilvy.hu/workand for more informa=on about us please go towww.ogilvy.hu