2.  Dynamic Radio is a Contemporary hit radiomeaning that we play chart musicand recurrent popular music as determinedby the Top 40 music charts. Our radio station is gives off a very similar vibeto Capital FM; with the type of musicplayed, the conversation between presentersand competitions and content.
3.  As a contemporary hit radio station wecater to those who like to listen to brandnew music from massive artists. Peoplewho like to hear songs when they arepossibly out clubbing. Our target agerange is 17-30; male or female.
4.  Our target listeners likes knowing celebrity gossipand whats going on in the world of celebrity. Thisperson likes to hear the latest song as soon as itcomes out. Their hobbies would be going out with their friendsdoing things like going to concerts. Our femalelistener would enjoy photography, dancing andbeing on her phone. While a male listeners wouldprefer to play video games and hang aroundwith his friends.
5.  Our playlist will be a mixture ofchart, dance and R&B songs. Our playlist looks something like this: #thatPOWER - Will.i.am feat. Justin Bieber I Could Be The One - Avicci vs. NickyRomero Get Lucky - Daft Punk feat. PharrellWilliams Can’t Hold Us - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
6.  Our station meets our listeners needs bythe type of music we play; playing musicthat is relevant now, music that is beingplayed everywhere and that the listenerswould enjoy listening to on a daily basis. We also meet their needs by thecompetition hosted. Another thing thathelps us meet the needs of the listeners isour content; it targets our main agegroup.
7.  Our competition is a chance to win topprize tickets to a concert. This is good forour target audience as they enjoy goingto concerts. They grab the teenageaudience’s attraction to the show andmay gain more listeners if people knowthe radio station are giving away freetickets to a concert.
8.  We feel we kept our listeners listening bytelling them what was coming up later onthe show; the competition so it gave themthe opportunity to enter. We also kept them listening to the shownext week by telling them what was onnext weeks show.