What needs to be removed here? T.M.I; paragraphs of information in small typeface; lists and bullet points; distracting colors and fonts; meaningless clip art; redundancy of information by making the slide the entire presenttaion; titles.
Use text placement as an image
2. analyze your audience layoutviewing circumstances consider the color paletteformulate design strategy establish goals fonts determine the purpose of your messageimage manipulation
3. T.M.I bullet points Witty Title Here…consistency The slide is the entire presentationListsListsLists simplicity Electrifying Colors Occasionally, Im asked by colleagues orLists Creative fonts clients to send samples of "great slides" or "good PowerPoint." I usually hesitate to purpose send examples of slides since my answer to the question, "what does a great PowerPoint slide look like?" is "...it depends." In a world which often thinks in terms of absolutes — "this is good, that is bad" — "it depends" is not the most popular answer.
4. presentation goalspurpose audience
5. color palette layoutsimplicity
6. consistency fonts treat everything as an image
7. serif font calibritimes new roman san serif font
8. serif font calibritimes new roman san serif font
9. COLORCOLORCOLORCOLOR theoryCOLOR theory theory theory theory
10. consistency simplicitypurpose
11. presentation goalspurpose audience
12. color palette fontsimplicity
13. consistency layouts treat everything as an image
14. serif font arialtimes new roman san serif font