EMG KnowledgeBuilder - The Fundamentals of Great Web Writing
by Educational Marketing Group, Inc. on Dec 08, 2011
- 759 views
This KnowledgeBuilder is a presentation of the Educational Marketing Group, Inc. on "The Fundamentals of Great Web Writing". It was presented on December 8, 2011. Learn more about KnowledgeBuilders at ...
This KnowledgeBuilder is a presentation of the Educational Marketing Group, Inc. on "The Fundamentals of Great Web Writing". It was presented on December 8, 2011. Learn more about KnowledgeBuilders at http://www.emgonline.com/Academy/Pages/EMG-Academy/KnowledgeBuilders.
Creating great web content is much more than taking copy and shortening it to easily consumable digital bites. A skilled web writer must take into account elements like:
* structuring copy so that it leads readers backwards and forwards through your site - no matter where they enter it,
* crafting copy so that it gets the attention of both readers and search engines,
* and strategically using meta descriptions and tags, as well as image titles and descriptions to draw readers to your site.
If you want to master these skills and create a much more powerful website in the process, this Knowledgebuilder is for you.
This KnowledgeBuilder is designed to teach you:
* the fundamentals of copywriting on the web
* methods to structure narrative that effectively leads the reader around your site
* tips on writing for search engines
* how to craft meta descriptions
* how to use page tags and image descriptors to increase site visibility
* common mistakes that frustrate both readers and search engines
In this KnowledgeBuilder, you will get:
* connection assistance 15 minutes directly prior to session's start
* 90-minutes of professional development
* background material provided after the presentation
© 2011 Educational Marketing Group, Inc.
All rights reserved. This document contains protected intellectual property. The information and materials contained herein may not be duplicated, reproduced, or distributed in any manner whatsoever without the prior written consent of Educational Marketing Group, Inc.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views