This KnowledgeBuilder is a presentation of the Educational Marketing Group, Inc. on "Getting the Most From a Facebook Page". It was presented on November 15, 2011 by Patrick Powers at Webster University. Learn more about KnowledgeBuilders at http://www.emgonline.com/Academy/Pages/EMG-Academy/KnowledgeBuilders.
It used to be enough for a college or university just to be on Facebook. No longer! Nearly every institution has a presence on Facebook, so how do you stand out from the rest and reap the benefits social media marketing can bring? We'll discuss strategy and demonstrate some of those Facebook-specific tactics that most schools aren't using… but should be.
This KnowledgeBuilder is designed to teach you:
* development of unique and personalized content on your institution's Facebook page
* how to create and use custom tabs
* development of custom Facebook applications
* how to geo-target messages to reach specific audiences
* utilization of link strategy and how to measure your success
© 2011 Educational Marketing Group, Inc.
All rights reserved. This document contains protected intellectual property. The information and materials contained herein may not be duplicated, reproduced, or distributed in any manner whatsoever without the prior written consent of Educational Marketing Group, Inc.