Native American Liason: Julia Stallings
Building Supervisor: Luke Gibson
Labor Chief: Ansely Farnsworth
Activity Director: Steven Jones
Farm Supervisor: Logan Ragsdale
• The Jamestown settlers built a fort.
• This was a good choice, for they could
build it fast and it was good protection
against enemy attack.
• I would choose the fort also, as I said
before, they could build it fast and it was
good protection against enemy attack.
• The Jamestown settlers said that the
slaves would work not the men in the
• I think that, that was not a good idea
because they wouldn’t have enough food.
• We should hunt for food.
• Only Indentured servants and laymen worked.
• It was not a good choice.
• I would choose everyone, including gentlemen,
working with the lady and help fighting too.
• We attack the Native Americans . We
made a bad choice we should of trade
with they since they have the food and
• I wish we did not do that.
• Maybe we can still Trade with them.
• We will land on a bay island. It is protected
inside a bay and there is hunting, fishing,
and gold mining available throughout the
• It is safe from mostly anything that could
happen. We are protected from floods,
wild animals, and many other things.
• The types of crops the settlers harvest was
tobacco and sassafras.
• It was not a good choice because they did it for
money not for food.
• I would choose sassafras, wheat, and corn so we
How we can survive
• We will land on a bay island, we will attack
the Indians, we will build a castle.
• The servants work so hard for our food we
fish, hunted, and stole from the Indians.
• We built a fort to be safe in.
• We are sorry we stole for the Indians.