• Other digital agencies often overlook the impact that
“traditional media”still have – we don’t.
• Rather than believing digital communication will outclass
anything, aren’t there smart opportunities to let them
coexist and strengthen each other?
• Why? Because the border between online and offline is
collapsing. The online / offline dichotomy is less and less
relevant to analyze the present media landscape.
• Consumers are now always-on, immersed in a digital pool that
marks – finally - the convergence of old and new media.
PR 2.0 can be the yeast of
PR 2.0 acts as a powerful catalyst
• Increase the efficiency of your campaign
• Create a more lasting effect
• Keep your campaign longer “in the air”
• Optimize your ranking in search engines results
PR 2.0 catalyst effect
And more concretely...
• Viral campaigns combining our creativity and our PR approach.
• PR 2.0 strategies to support the launch of your interactive
project: research, creative thinking, implementation, reporting.
• Online Reputation Management: we spread your content through
Web 2.0 platforms to defend your brand assets.
• Social Media Monitoring: in partnership with third-party, we monitor
the presence of your brand, your product or your service in social
media (“customer intelligence”).
An integrated agency approach
Print, TV, Radio
World Wide Web
Your# Social Marketing
Intranet / Extranet
mers & Pros
Buzz / Viral / Guerilla
Search Engine Marketing
BTL, Events, DM, PLV
Emakina, brand guardian to customers & prospects
Brand experience at the center…
Point of Sales
word of mouth,
…using the most appropriate media
Viral mechan E-DM
…but importantly: all stitched together
M r Nice G
Look for the Emakina people and
challenge them to find a PR 2.0 solution
to your brand challenges