L1 visa interview questionsL1 visa interview questions
L-1 Visa Interview QuestionsL-1 Visa Interview Questions
L1 visa applicants are interviewed in person by a
consular officer. The consular officer primarily
would like to make sure that the applicant meets all
the requirements of L1 visa before issuing the visa.
You can attend the interview up to 90 days in
advance of your employment beginning date stated
on your I-797
• Current Work
• Proposed Work in the U.S
• L1 A
• L1 B
L-1 visa Interview QuestionsL-1 visa Interview Questions
• How are you?
• What visa are you applying for?
• Have you already been to the U.S.?
• When did you return from the U.S.?
• You were out of the U.S. for about more than a
year. Who was supporting the application in your
• When was the last time you travelled to the U.S.?
• Can I see your petition letter?
• Can I see your papers and passport?
• Where do you work?
• What is your current salary?
• What are your current roles and
• Who is your customer?
• What is your designation?
• Who are the previous clients you have worked
with? What is your total experience?
• What were you doing prior to join the current
• How many people currently report to you?
• What kind of budgetary authority do you have?
• Do you have hire and fire authority?
• When did you last hire?
• When did you last fire?
• What if you get a chance to fire an employee?
What is the process in your company to hire
and fire an associate?
• Whose approval do you need to hire and fire
• How many people will report to you?
• What is your specialization?
• What is your special skill set?
• Why do you think it is special?
• Is that implemented on a particular domain?
• What kind of specialized skills you have?
• Is that a software like Java or something like that?
• Did you develop this tool?
• Was it really a development of the tool ?
• How many people in your team developed this tool?