1. "REPUTATIONIS EVERYTHING"As the saying goes, "In business... reputation iseverything". Well this holds true when it comesto email deliverability. Your reputation is keyand its essential to establish - and maintain - agood email reputation.#1 EMAIL REPUTATION
2. Know your "scores"ANeed to have an "A" rating(Over 90 with SenderScore.org,for example)
3. In email, oneof the more popular scoring "agencies"isyour "SenderScore". The scores are basedon a scaleof0 to 100,where 0 is the worst and 100is thebest. Yourgoal is to have an "A rating" email score, which is over90.
4. Authenticate your Email IP AddressBPublish SPF records (sender policyframework) along with SenderID, Domainkeysand DKIM (domain keys identified mail). You mayalso wish to separate promotional,newsletter, and transactionalcommunication.
5. Sender Policy Framework(SPF)
6. Sender ID
7. Domainkeys IdentifiedMail (DKIM)
8. control complaintsC Its importantto payattentionto complaintsand adjust your campaigns,sendingpatterns, andcommunicationstyleaccordingly.
9. avoid BlacklistsDStay off blacklists at allcosts. There are a numberof email blackslist that canimpact your deliverability,so you want to scan your IPaddress(es) regularly andensure they are not windingup on any lists.NOTE:You want to avoidblacklists for bothyourIPs and YOURdomains.
10. only send permission basedemailESend subscribers only what theyve "opted in"for! Its enticing when someone signs up foryour 10-part auto responder educational seriesto automatically "dump" them into yourpromotional list, but if they didnt sign up forthose types of emails, its technically notpermission for you to send them.
11. only send permission basedemailE
12. To download the complete guideand get access to helpful tools andrecommended resources that willhelp you improve your emaildeliverability, visitwww.EmailDelivered.com