Be the first to like this
This is a very exciting time to be involved in the public web presence for a large governmental organization.
We see things rapidly changing because of:
- The release of a flood of public data from Data.gov (and similar even more ambitious UK endeavors) and the “cloud”.
- The ability to provide fantastic new tools to transform “data” into brilliant visualizations that drive decisions.
- New techniques you can use to positively influence Americans
As a result, however, the danger is:
- You are left with a jumble of web sites, tools and pages that leaves your organization’s online goals unmet.
- You fail to meet the ever increasing public demand to provide great usability/accessibility and your agency loses creditability online.
- You miss the opportunity to help millions of citizens by not influencing their decisions and lifestyles for the better.
What you will learn:
- Techniques to manage the flood of data your organization is providing online
- How critical it is to listen to and engage your audiences in order to meeting the demands of the public.
- Key persuasive design techniques and how you can put them to use today