COLLECT AND CREATE A CURATION OF
By: Elyssa Klopfenstein & Michelle Kovacs
What is Storify?
•A way to collect media from across the
•Creates a story format of your
•It’s easy “drag & drop” formatting allows
for easy updates, additions or deletions –
it’s always editable.
Get Started – It’s easy!
• Login with
• OR set up using
an email account
• Use Storify’s
• Search the web
• Click and Drag
items to your
• Embed links from
• Using the WEB to search for items for your Storify
Other Tips for Storify
• You can add “headlines” or text above each of your
entries to give it some flow.
• Share your Storify through Twitter, Facebook or even
• Adding a HEADLINE or MOVING your “story” around in your Storify
Limitations with Storify
• Must have a Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram account to
search for information to add to your story because it is
based around social media.
• Can only connect Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram
accounts to one Storify profile. If you want to set up
multiple profiles, you have to have a new social media
account to connect.
• Free account use makes any story you create public.
Private story options are only available to paid account
How librarians can use Storify
• Pages about authors, book awards, etc.
• Teaching how to find credible information through social
• Integration of social media on information gathering and
• Creating news stories
Want to see our
Click here to view it!