Matthew 4:23 (NIV)
23 Jesus went throughout Galilee, teaching in their
synagogues, preaching the good news of the
kingdom, and healing every disease and sickness
among the people.
Genesis 1:28 (NIV)
28 God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful
and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue
it. Rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the
air and over every living creature that moves on
1 John 3:8 (NIV)
8 … The reason the Son of God appeared was to
destroy the devil's work.
1. Give time to your personal
intimacy and devotion to God.
• S = Scripture: Read a chunk, look for the verse(s) that
spoke to you that day & write them out.
• O = Observation: What do you think God is saying to
you in this Scripture.
• A = Application: Personalise, how does it apply to your
• P = Prayer: Write out your prayer and then pause and
listen to God. Write down what He says to you. S.O.A.P
“Is prayer your steering wheel or your spare
tyre?” (Corrie Ten Boom)
Ezek 22:30.'I looked for a man among them who
would build up the wall and stand in the gap on
behalf of the land so that I would not have to
destroy it, but I found none.‘
Bill Johnson says: “Wherever the church fails to
pray, the enemy is happy to move in.”
Why should I pray...
pray because their Master does.'
• 'Without God we cannot. But without us , He will
not. ' Wayne Cordeiro
• "The key to prayer is simply praying." AW Tozer