About • Report directly to the Provost and to Chief Financial Officer as a Director of the IISD
• Serve as a Director of Institute of International Studies and lead a Department of 7 staff
• Develop policies and short-/long-range plans and negotiate international agreements
• Foster consensus among faculty and across departments and administrative levels
• Build partnerships within the College, with local/national constituents and with international organizations (e.g. Organization of American States, USAID)
• Promote research in international comparative studies
• Design cultural sensitive training for K-12 educators, higher education and health industry
• Connected w...