• The love of boy is expressed through songs accompanied by a guitar. If the parents favor the suitor then he is asked to come up and be entertained by the girls
• If the girl accept the gifts that the parents of the boy sends, then there is hope that the boy is being considered as a possible suitor.
• The acceptance of the girl of the offered marriage of the boy is formalized by having his parents and relatives formally asking for the hand of the girl in marriage. On this occasion foods are brought to the house of the girl.
• To win the affection of the girl the boy does all the sorts of work in the girl’s house until such time that the girl accepts the proposal.
• Form of social interaction allows two young people of opposite sex to get to know each other, enjoy each other company with or without chaperon
• In this stage wherein an individual exclusively dates a partner without the promise of marriage for just a period of time.
• It is the formal announcement of the intention to marry.
• Means that you should know the person you love
• If you love a person you should take him/her for what he/she is, with his/her values, thought and feelings
• This is the elements which can be shown through words and actions
• If you love a person you are aware of his/her needs. The true sense of responsibility means more than duty or obligation.