Be the first to like this
Neurosurgery Update Course
7th – 15th September 2013
In keeping with the proverb that “wisdom comes from the counsel of many,: this neurosurgery update course assembles contributions of over 100 national and international speakers, 300 lectures and 30 participating neurosurgical units and hospitals.
For the young neurosurgeons, this course offers a wealth of clinical experience. It exposes the diversity of opinions and a spectrum of approaches to any one clinical problem.
To the experienced neurosurgeons, it reflects the rapid changes that are occurring in both the art and science of modern neurosurgery.
It serves to remind even the masters that today’s answers will be challenged by tomorrow’s neurosurgeons.
This nine-day Update Course in neurosurgery will provide Education, Inspiration and Continuing Learning Development for doctors in neurosurgery who want to ensure that their diagnostic and surgical skills are current and evidence-based.
This course uniquely blends coverage of the relevant basic science with in-depth lectures on all areas of Neurosurgery and all other relevant topics in Neuroradiology, Neurology, Neuro-anesthesia, etc.
The course syllabus will follow the Intercollegiate Surgical Curriculum Programme (ISCP).
Lectures content reflect the ongoing clinical developments in the field and what constitute optimal care in diagnostic and therapeutic approaches, as well as the management of complications.
Neurosurgery Update Course features:
Nine day Course
Up to 10 hours of daily lectures
Nearly 200 course lecture topics
More than 50 National & International Speakers
30 participating neurosurgical departments and hospitals
Video sessions of operative procedures
Interactive lectures and group discussion
1000 page course syllabus
5000 images presented
Certificate of Attendance
This course is designed for:
• All Doctors who are in training in the field of Neurosurgery
• All Doctors who are practicing in the field of Neurosurgery
• Revision for Neurosurgical Intercollegiate Exam in the British neurosurgical curriculum
• Revision for Neurosurgical Exams either in Europe or World-Wide.
• Established Neurosurgeons for up to date concepts & evidence-based medicine in neurosurgery
• Doctors in other specialties with interest in neurosurgery as ENT Surgeons, Maxillofacial surgeons, Neuroradiologists, Plastic and reconstructive surgeons, Radiosurgeons, Head and neck surgeons, Neuro-Opthalmologists and Medical Oncologists
• Allied health professional with interest in Neurosurgery
Mr Hussien El-Maghraby
Mobile: 0044 7951 167248
Fax: 0044 1788 879001
Recortar slides é uma maneira fácil de colecionar informações para acessar mais tarde.