2. • The persistence of sound in a particular space
after the original sound is removed.
• This basically means Echo, so the sound you
hear in your bathroom or under a bridge.
3. • Is the alteration of the original shape (or other
characteristic) of an object, image, sound,
waveform or other form of information or
• An example of this would be old school punk
bands, which use this effect on their guitars;
like the Sex Pistols.
4. • Is an effects unit that allows a musician to
modify the sound of a musical instrument.
• An example where effect can be heard is in
the Foo Fighters track – Generator.
5. • In electronic music, this is a control on
• pitch bend to vary the pitch in a continuously
6. • Is an audio effect which records an input
signal to an audio storage medium, and then
plays it back after a period of time.