1. Aurasma PresentationBy: Hanna Lee , Mary Arevalo , and Derby Cineas
2. Pros and Cons of Aurasma:Pros● Aurasma is very helpfulto people creatinginteractive apps or slideshows.● There is a app and anonline version for thosewho dont have iPhones,iPods, iPads, andSmartphones.Cons● People without aniPhone, iPod,smartphone, or iPadscannot use this app.
3. How Aurasma May Help Teachers:1. Teachers can show book trailers using Aurasmaon books.2. They can post it so when you scan the book orpicture, the video will come up and as long as youhave the app it will work.3. Can be used as an educational thing for students.
4. How Aurasma may help students:1. Students may learn educational things from teachers.2. Students can watch videos related to the "triggerimage" which would be like a book cover.3. Student may learn a lot more things in a easier way!!!4. Students can enhance their project with aurasma.
5. Aurasma App: "How To"Tutorial
6. Step 1Click on the little "A" on the bottom of the Aurasma AppScreen. Then hit the "+" button. You should see thisscreen.
7. After you click the "Select" button on the overlay page, thisscreen will appear. At the bottom there is a bar. Whenyou chose a picture that is likely to be recognized, the dotwill go to the green side.Step 2
8. WHen you click the " " button, you will get a screenshowing that you can position your overlay on the triggerimage wherever you want.Step 3
9. After you save the positioning of the overlay, you will havethe option to add it to a channel. This is not needed, but ifyou want other people to see it, this is what you need to do.Step 4
10. Soon after you create the Aura, a message will appearsaying :Your Aura "____" is now availiable on yourphone. This means that your Aura is ready and when youscan something, it will show your Aura.Step 5
11. The Following is the Stepson Making and Using theOnline Version:
12. Online Aurasma Tutorial:How to Add a Trigger Image
13. Step 1Go to the picture of a camera that says "Trigger Images"(in the top right corner) and click on it.
14. Click on the button that says "+ Add" anStep 2
15. This screen will come up. Fill in the "Name" box. You mayfill in "Description" if you would like, but it is not needed.Step 3
16. Click on the "Browse..." button.Step 4
17. Step 5This box should pop up. Click on the image you want asyour trigger image.
18. Step 6After your image has uploaded, you will see your image onthe screen. Now you can close out of this window.
19. Now You Will Be IntroducedHow to do an Overlay
20. Step 1Click on the "Overlays" button.
21. Step 2Click on the "+ Add" button.
22. Step 3Fill in the same information as you did for the triggerimage. Then click "Browse...".
23. Step 4After you hit "Save", you will see your Overlay. Now youcan exit out of the window.
24. Now You Will Be IntroducedHow to do an Aura
25. Now click on the "Aura" button.Step 1
26. Click on the "Add" button. You will have a window pop upthat is slightly different than the others.Step 2
27. Step 3After the window pops up, click on the :Aura Details" tab.Fill in the name and click the down arrow on the TriggerImage box.
28. Step 4Now click the trigger image you want. Then go to thedown arrow for channels and choose your channel.