1. You can get in the way of your own prayer life.
1. You can get in the way of your own prayer life. A. God will not give us everything we want in prayer. B. The Lord’s model prayer teaches humility in prayer. C. We are consumed by our own lust
2. Sin in your life will hinder your prayer life
2. Sin in your life will hinder your prayer life. A .You can hinder His ability to bless you. B. Your iniquities have separated you. C. Your Sin has hid His face.
3. Heart problems hinder prayers
3. Heart problems hinder prayers A. Yet again pointing to a life of prayer, not a time or prayer. B. Ezekiel is referring to idols and abominations in our lives. C. God knows the importance we place on objects. D. Turn your face from abominations.