1. Meet Linda Elze Worldprofit Sales Person of the Year, 2010, 2011, 2012 and .....
2. Preface / Introduction@~~~>The LAST Time I gave This OFFER I was BURIED in calls so I am limiting this to theNEXT 3 People only CALL ME - dont miss out! CALL ME NOW for your FREE Internetmarketing consultation. ($100 value) Let an expert show you RIGHT NOW how to profit onlineevery single day without leaving home. CALL ME -- Liz English -- NOW, (315) 668-1591. LIVE24/7/365.
3. Table of Contents1. Insights into champions... why they win. What you must do to join them... and one womansinspiring story.2. Shes got the power! The lady with success tied around her little finger... Meet Linda Elze... forceof nature, lovable champ, an example to us all. Worldprofit Sales Person of the Year, 2012.
4. Meet Linda Elze Worldprofit Sales Person of the Year, 2010, 2011, 2012 and .....Insights into champions... why they win. What you must doto join them... and one womans inspiring story.by Dr. Jeffrey LantAuthors program note. It was the work of an instant to select the music to accompany this article. Ithad to be Rocky Balboas theme song, "Gonna Fly Now" (released 1977). Its perfect for people whomust work, really work, to grab victory. Rocky Balboa, Sylvester Stallones alter ego, was that kindof person. His life was a mess... and what he knew about winning wouldnt even fill a thimble. Hehad to learn it, commit to it, do it... through every body-stretching, painful movement. But he wantedvictory, he needed victory, he had to know what being a champion was all about... and so he didwhat he had to do, the more so on the many days he felt like throwing in the towel, giving up,because giving up was so easy to do.And, therefore, completely unacceptable.He ran and he ran, up the famous steps of the Philadelphia Museum of Art... he ran.... he stumbled...he sweated like a horse... and he fell. And thats when a remarkable thing happened...First one person jumped to his feet in the cinema and pounded the air with his clenched first... Rockywas running for this boy now... and the boy knew it... and shouted...And then there was growing pandemonium in the theatre, as whole rows of people, men andwomen, old age pensioners now and even hitherto demur women of a certain age... graduatestudents, physicians, kids from the neighborhood and retired has-beens with no lifetime victories atall... we were all on our feet, screaming for Rocky.... because we knew what he was going through...and we wanted to help him... and re-ignite our own lives.It was primal.... it was cathartic... it was magnificent.Go now then to any search engine and find this music. Play it loud, proud, often... it is the themesong for people who have known only too well what being an underdog is all about... and whatsweet victory demands of them... and their willingness to do whatever is necessary to get it... becausethis kind of victory demands the best of you, everything of you and will never accept less.Have you ever given all of yourself in this way, to show the world -- and yourself -- just what youremade of? Because you will never understand the pure exhilaration that life can be until you have putyourself, every particle of yourself on the line, victory or death, torpedoes be damned, full speedahead.Well, meet one woman who has... a grandmother from California. Her name is Linda Elze, and sheis a champ of champs.And it is my great privilege to introduce her to you, her and the mindset and the unrelentingdetermination that has turned her into a role model, an inspiration, a champion.Champs know only one direction: up; know only one position: first!I have known many champions in my almost 65 years... and one thing they all share is an adamantcommitment to reaching the top. They know that that is where their true fulfillment is to be found...and that fulfillment is worth every obstacle, every impediment, every challenge and every crushingset-back... for make no mistake about it: there has never been, nor will there ever be, a championwho has not been mangled, crushed, cast down.... Overcoming such situations is not only necessaryto becoming a champion... but it is because such situations have been overcome that gives victory itshttp://www.LizsWorldprofit.com Copyright Elizabeth English - 2013 4 of 9
5. Meet Linda Elze Worldprofit Sales Person of the Year, 2010, 2011, 2012 and .....unique savor and bliss.Champions commit, without any guarantees.What does life offer each of us? Some wag said, "just death and taxes"; but champions can add painto that, with absolutely no assurance of victory. Thus they face the certainty of work... of pain... ofobstacles... without the smallest guarantee that theyll achieve their objective.100% work.... 0% guarantee of victory. This is the formula every champion lives by... and from thisthey must draw everything theyll need for victory... and they must do this most of all on days whenevery sinew of their bodies is asking for, no demanding, rest... comfort... release; the very thingchampions, of all people, must use spariingly, for these are the impediments to victory.Champions face -- then grapple with and overcome -- their imperfections.One thing you can bet on with champions is this: each and every one of them was born imperfect.Each champion had, at one time or several, to face this reality with complete honesty and candor.Integrity begins with a knowledge of just who you are, and most particularly what imperfections youhave. Then having perceived and enumerated them... you must work to overcome them. Forperfection can only be achieved through the stark recognition and assiduous overcoming ofimperfection.Champions maintain an acute realization of time... and learn how to use this perishable commodityto maximum effect.Benjamin Franklin told us that time is money... but even more than that, time is the process thatdefines and limits us. No know knows better than an aspiring champion just how finite andintractable time really it... and therefore approaches each and every day with humility, respect, andtotal commitment, no excuses, no hesitations, and no regrets... because regrets imply that you didntdo enough or in the right way. However, champions retire each day comforted by the knowledge,the certainty that they did what was necessary -- everything that was necessary -- to make this daythe best it could be.Out of surfeit, generosity.And one more thing. Champions give. Because they have, because they can, because they must. Allchampions are defined by their generosity... they have so much by virtue of their victories... andeach desires to share it..... and of such givers Linda Elze is the queen, as people worldwide can attest; good peoplebecoming even better from the infusions of this single woman; often tired, sometimes ill, yet neverwithout a smile, a kind word, a tip, a helping hand.And so today, we do not just salute and acknowledge the champion... but the woman who becamethe champion, and who has given so much to launch and assist others so they become champions,too.This is her hour, her day, not an end, but a new beginning. For she has so many victories to come, somany to help, and each gives her what champions need most of all, and grateful, love. It is ourprivilege to give... her privilege to take. God speed, Linda Elze, on your triumphant way. We are allso very proud of you, not just for your victories, but for your heart and the love that defines you.** We invite you to submit your comments below.http://www.LizsWorldprofit.com Copyright Elizabeth English - 2013 5 of 9
6. Meet Linda Elze Worldprofit Sales Person of the Year, 2010, 2011, 2012 and .....Shes got the power! The lady with success tied around herlittle finger... Meet Linda Elze... force of nature, lovablechamp, an example to us all. Worldprofit Sales Person of theYear, 2012.by Dr. Jeffrey Lant.Authors program note. I am about to do you the biggest favor of your life. For right here, right nowI am going to introduce you to a svelte California grandmother named Linda Elze... and I can assureyou its a contact you will cherish, the way so many all over this grand world already do.Linda Elze! (Pronounced "El Zee").Say it out loud.Roll these two words on your tongue.Say them as often as necessary until they are engrained in your brain... because shes about tobecome one of the most important people in your entire life and thats a fact.To put you in the mood for whats coming, go to any search engine and call up a tune that turns thetimid into tigers; wimps into winners; the cowering and terminally cautious into champs withattitude and energy to burn. Im talking about the pulsating number called "The Power".Its an electronic pop hit by the German music group Snap! from their January 1990 album "WorldPower". Its not a tune for sissies, and if youre the kind of person whos prone to throwing in thetowel whenever the smallest obstacle intrudes, youd better scram now because this tune, like Ms.Elzee herself, is raw energy and not for quitters, whatever the "reason". Capisce?Thousands and thousands in debt. "Oh yeah, gettin kinda heavy."One fine day several years ago, Linda arrived at Worldprofits Live Business Center atworldprofit.com. She was depressed, despondent, dazed and all but bleeding to death. She wanted tomake money online, was willing to invest, was keen to work and work hard but so far her endeavorshad generated nothing but anger, frustration, and a whole lot of unladylike verbiage. Linda was atthe end of her tether, thousands and thousands in debt, good money thrown after bad. She was aboutto become one of the legion of also-rans whose bleached bones litter the Internet. It was not a prettypicture, and the prognosis was worse.But then the lady got lucky...She got an invitation to visit that interactive gem of the Internet, Worldprofits Live Business Center,a place where generous experts donate their time 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to help people likeLinda -- and you. When you enter, without waiting even a minute, you find the kind of mature,helpful, informed, good-natured folks your mother told you make the best friends and why didnt youbring a couple of them home after school, shed like to meet them?"Dont need the police to try to save them."As her name was called out -- "Hi, Linda!" -- she felt -- right then -- that shed come home. "Theyhad me at hello ", as she likes to say. And she meant it just as thousands of others have.She joined that day, within the first hour she knew of this oh so special place... that reached out withtechnology made easy (per chief technical officer George Kosch); ongoing instruction in how tohttp://www.LizsWorldprofit.com Copyright Elizabeth English - 2013 6 of 9
7. Meet Linda Elze Worldprofit Sales Person of the Year, 2010, 2011, 2012 and .....create, develop, market, promote and maintain an online home-based business (also per GeorgeKosch)... prompt, friendly, understandable answers (per director of website development SandiHunter) to the queries which inevitably pop up to even experienced marketers and need immediateattention. And over 1.5 million formatted words by that "lyrical Jesse James" (that would be me)ready for blogs, ebooks, videos and more. It was Christmas, Valentines Day and your birthday allrolled up together and presented on a solid silver plate engraved just for you.Part-time to full-time."Quality. I possess something. Im fresh."Like so many Worldprofit members, Linda kept her day job while she mastered the ins-and-outs ofonline marketing. She played it cool; doing her home work, attending George Koschs supremelypractical, do-able, and precise step-by-step training sessions which were both live and recorded.She was champing at the bit to go full-time, especially after the money started rolling in; (just daysafter she joined and which she used to polish off that multi-K monkey on her back)... but took ouradvice: "Slow and steady wins the race." Shes a smart lady, listened and moved ahead -- alwaysahead -- one certain step at a time. In short order she was a full-time online marketer, home-based,her favorite television programs crackling in the background as she soon exceeded the income fromher old J.O.B., and that was just the beginning, for her objective was as infinite as the Internet itself."Maniac, brainiac, winning the game".In quick-step time, by following a proven cash-producing system developed and perfected overnearly 20 years online and available in the Home Business Bootcamp, Linda Elze jumped up theladder of success; first by mastering the basics. Then by implementing them EVERY SINGLEDAY. Her unyielding mantra went like this:On sunny days, promote. On days that arent, promote. On days youre hungry, promote. On daysyoure not, promote. On days you feel like it, promote. On days you dont, promote.Get the picture? Promote every single day without fail. Never permit yourself the license or luxury toforego this absolutely essential activity.By following George Koschs system, for the improvement of which she made excellent suggestionsfrom time to time, her goals were achieved with speed and efficiency.Item: She made back the thousands in previously lost money. She had assumed such a loss waspermanent, but Worldprofits tested system returned the funds, an unexpected moment of pure joy.Item: She was able to quit the J(ust) O(ver) B(roke) and work her ever burgeoning online businessfull time, with substantially improved financial returns. Her always cheerful disposition showed justhow happy she was, how well she was doing.Item: The business she built so well, so thoroughly, so happily produced not just funds for her but asubstantial legacy for her family and that gave her peace of mind."Ive got the power!"Today Linda Elze stands before the world as testament to what happens when you are willing toinvest in yourself, follow a proven system, and work within a life enhancing community where allwork for themselves and each other.On every level, in every way, on every day Linda has shown us what is possible when a greatsystem, a great work ethic, and a great heart are united...Envoi. Words from your CEO on behalf of the three Co-Founders of Worldprofit and all theMembers.http://www.LizsWorldprofit.com Copyright Elizabeth English - 2013 7 of 9
8. Meet Linda Elze Worldprofit Sales Person of the Year, 2010, 2011, 2012 and .....Members.Friend Linda. Here you are again in the Winners Circle, as you have been so very many timesbefore. You, who so avoid the lime light, are enduring it again... Not for yourself but because youknow that people worldwide need to hear your inspiring story, need to know what you did and howyou transformed long-standing defeat into continual victory. They need to know... so that they, too,can do. And for this we thank you as we thank you for the privilege of traveling this informationhighway with you.Thus, on behalf of the three partners and Co-Founders of Worldprofit, Inc., George Kosch, SandiHunter, and me; and for all your many friends, colleagues, dealers and well wishers, I name youWorldprofit Sales Person of the Year, 2012. What will you do now? I know.After having graciously accepted our words, kind, well-meant, honest, you will go back to yourwork and touch the lives of people worldwide who, not yet knowing you and what you can do, willsoon know better and thank you for being you, the lady we know, the lady we respect, the lady wholong ago won our hearts and admiration.http://www.LizsWorldprofit.com Copyright Elizabeth English - 2013 8 of 9
9. Meet Linda Elze Worldprofit Sales Person of the Year, 2010, 2011, 2012 and .....ResourceAbout the Author Harvard-educated Dr. Jeffrey Lant is CEO of Worldprofit, Inc., providing a widerange of online services for small and-home based businesses. Services include home businesstraining, affiliate marketing training, earn-at-home programs, traffic tools, advertising, webcasting,hosting, design, WordPress Blogs and more. Find out why Worldprofit is considered the # 1 onlineHome Business Training program by getting a free Associate Membership today.Republished with authors permission by Elizabeth English http://LizsWorldprofit.com.http://www.LizsWorldprofit.com Copyright Elizabeth English - 2013 9 of 9