And now... let´s imagine amedia planner today !...
TVRadioMagazinesPressOutdoor...And now also the one online...SearchDisplayVideoSocial NetworksMobile... SO... Radio Online on seem processWith literally thousands of players! How to be at the digital top of mind list?
Let´s look on what happens with the air radio in Spain:95%of all Radio Investiments go to the 3 top National RadiosRegional & Local with tremendous audiences & influence power remain withonly the rest:5%And Digital market is much more fragmented.Plus, remember online radio competes with other kind of players.Being at the top of mind is not an easy issue,but it is possible: Audioemotion in Spain is proud to be just there
Our reason to be.... Brands that already invest on Online Radio
Some Final ReflexionsWe have big challages to improve,we must act now!The actual money invested is nothingcompared with the impact of the media,so we just have one option: growing sensibly!Remember that you need technology,top level team, true partnerships, shareknowledge, and focus on the e-listenerexperience, stablishing dialogues, avoidingacting unidirectionally.The opportunity is real and it is there...Just CHANGE and take it!