One fine body…
- San Francisco Bay Area, United States
- Work Google anti-fraud and abuse research team lead
- Industry Technology / Software / Internet
- Website https://www.elie.net
- About I lead Google’s anti-abuse research and invent new ways to protect our users against cyber-criminal activities and Internet threats. I recently worked on ads injection, the security of secret questions, redesigned Google’s CAPTCHA to make it easier, and made Chrome safer and faster by implementing better cryptography. In my spare time I do magic tricks, photography and study video game security. I was born in Paris, France, wear berets, and now live with my wife in Mountain View, California.
Not following anyone yet
- Follow Following