2. El HaLev The Strength WithinAn NPO dedicated to the empowerment of women, teens, and other special populations throughMartial Arts and Self-Defense training, as a path to a joyous, safe and fulfilling life.
3. El HaLev The Strength WithinTeaching Teen Girls and Young Women tobelieve in themselves by tapping into their personal power and strengths.
4. El HaLev The Strength Within Belief in the self In the ability to succeedIn a powerful and capable self Begins early in life
5. El HaLev The Strength WithinOur teachers are our role modelsThose who know their strengths Who are empowered And can impart Empowerment to students
6. At El HaLev We teach women, teens and girls to This is a very good thing!
7. Fighting like a girl means Setting Boundaries!
8. Fighting like a girl means Using our voices!
9. Fighting like a girl means Speaking up against Bullies!
10. Fighting like a girl means Standing your ground!
11. Fighting like a girl meansFinding your strengths; their weaknesses!
12. Fighting like a girl meansOctogenarian and retired Policewoman Varda Frankel Knowing you are powerful!
13. Fighting like a girl means Preparing for battle!
14. Fighting like a girl means Breaking down barriers!
15. But most of all…..
16. El HaLev also believes inCooperation Admiration Dialogue
17. El HaLev The Strength Within• 50 Female Instructors• Teaching over 2000 hours• To over 5000 people a year!
18. El HaLev The Strength WithinBuilding a new generation of women who,empowered, self-assured, and self-aware will create a more peaceful, more intact,more compassionate and healthier society for themselves, for their children and for future generations www.elhalev.org