eOdisha Summit 2014 - Integrating Service Delivery... - PK Das, GM GM, SLC, Indian Oil...Presentation Transcript
Integrating Service delivery /
P K Das,
GM (IOCL) cum SLC (Odisha)
24th Jan 2014
Process of seeding
Collection of Aadhaar
Aadhaar entry By
distributor/Self entry by RASF
Seeding in OMC
Activities by Third Party
Aadhaar based Transfer
system (by Banks )
Cylinder Delivery /
Transaction data to banks
One time Advance Cash Transfer- Process
Aadhaar number +
Customer places Order
Cash on Delivery - Process
Aadhaar number +
Cylinder billed at
Sell at Market Rate
Pay t Rate
Customer places Order
Snapshot of Subsidy transfer to customer in 1st year
At the time of
Qualified For the Scheme
• All Customers in Domestic household Category.
• Quota fixed by GOI is 9 cylinders for a financial year.
• Customers who have voluntarily opted out of subsidy
• Out of Qualified, those who have linked Aadhaar with
LPG customer data base and Bank account will be
eligible to get the subsidy from the date of launch.
• Other customers as and when complete the seeding
process within 3 months.
Eligiblity - customers
Eligibility for LPG Connection Holders
linked to bank
• For all new Phases we are withdrawing Indane.co.in
• Use C.IndSoft and for remote seeding verification
• All C.IndSoft also to be verified through RASF
Cancellation of Bookings
• As per the scheme all first time bookings from the date
of launch shall get the subsidy in advance.
• Auto Process
– Cancel all bookings(Auto)
– Rebook(auto) the bookings pending upto last 20
days from the date of commencement.
– Customers with bookings prior to 20 days shall be
considered to be cancelled. Such customers shall be
informed about cancellation.
Checks on Transfer
• Criteria for Permanent advance
– Customer has made a booking after the
– Customer has quota of subsidy left
– Customer has Aadhaar number in data base
– Customer has Aadhaar number in NPCI mapper
– Customer does not have any previous booking
advance pending .
• Distributors to enter subsidy amount
• For new connections advance subsidy amount will be
paid along with the first cylinder delivery
• For any booking cancelled, advance subsidy shall be
carried forward for the next booking.
• For DBC release, as and when cylinder is delivered
subsidy will be released.
• For cash and carry customers first time, booking and
delivery amount will be transferred together.
• In cash Flow the payment from Sponsor Bank to Acquiring
Banks will be through APB
• Process of subsidy receipt and replenishment from
MoP&NG to be finalised.
APB Based Transfer
Activities at District Level
• All distributorships to be kept open on Holidays and
• Call up toll free and find out responses
• UID center details displayed in distributorships
• Sample checks done by calling customers
• Bank forms printed and distributed to customers
• Drop boxes kept at ROs
Activities to be taken up – Banner/Advt
• Standees in all Retail Outlets/ LPG Distributorships / Banks /
• The standees to be displayed in all the LPG distributorships
and all Retail Outlets of OMCs in the entire District.
• The softcopy of the artwork of standees to be given to the
Bankers and displayed in Branches.
• Standees to be displayed at Railway Station, Bus Stations,
major Schools & Colleges and prominent malls.
• Advertisement in Classifieds
• Distributors to publish advertisements in Classifieds of local
newspapers requesting consumers to give their Aadhaar
numbers to LPG distributorships and to their Bankers.
Activities - Aakashwani/FM
• A talk in local language to be organized. Focus to reach
consumers in Rural areas.
• FM Radio reach in the district to be assessed .
• Four (4) advertisements of 30 second duration each day in
FM radio to be broadcasted for a period of 20 days
• Three of these advertisements to be in local language and
one in English.
• 15 minute talk in the form of questions and answers on DBTL
to be organized.
Activities – SMS
• Bulk SMS
Bulk SMSs to be sent to LPG consumers who
oHave already given their Aadhaar numbers to
distributors – requesting them to link Aadhaar
number with bank account
oHave not given their Aadhaar Number to distributor requesting them to share their Aadhaar numbers with
distributor and link it with bank account
Advertisement- Other modes
• Using Criers(Autoriksha and mike)
• Announcements during Public Functions
• TV Scrollers in Local Channels
• Slides in Movie Theatres
• Fliers by distributors
• Stamps on cash Memos