4. Barcelona is the capital of Catalonia and the second largest city in Spain, after Madrid, with a population of 1,621,537.
5. World Heritage SitesPark Güell Palau Güell Casa MilàSagrada Familia Casa Batlló Hospital de Sant Pau
6. Torre Agbar Portal de lÀngel Santa Maria del Mar Venetian Towers Arc de Triomf Santa Maria del Pi
7. TIBIDABO Is a mountain overlooking Barcelona, Catalonia, SpainThere is an amusement park, a telecommunications tower(Torre de Collserola), and a Catholic church, the Temple deSagrat Cor, at the top, all of which are visible from most ofthe city.
8. CLIMATE Barcelona has a Mediterranean climate. Climate classification: with mild, humid winters and warm, dry summers.
9. TOURISM Barcelona is the 16th-most-visited city in the world and the fourth most visited in Europe after Paris, London, and Rome, with several million tourists every year. Barcelona as internationally renowned a tourist destination, with numerous recreational areas, one of the best beaches in the world mild and warm climate, historical monuments, including eight UNESCO World Heritage Sites, many good-quality hotels, and developed tourist infrastructure.
11. Futbol Club Barcelona Also known as Barcelona and familiarly as Barça, is a professional football club, based in Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain.