How old are you?
What is your gender?
Music tastes and Consumption:
1. What is your favourite genre/s of music?
Circle one or more.
Do your friends enjoy the same music as you?
How important is music to you on a scale of 1 to 5?
Circle which is relevant to you.
2. Where do you listen to your music?
3. What are you likely to be doing while listening to music?
4. How many hours a day do you listen to music?
Under 1 hour
5. How often do you watch music videos?
6. If you watch music channels which ones do you watch?
Please tick those that are relevant.
7. Do you have any music apps on your mobile device?
If so which ones?
8. We have chosen to use I Love it by Icona Pop, which is in
the pop genre. Do you listen to Pop Music?
9. Who are your favourite artists?
1. What is your favourite music video and why?
2. Does a good performance mean a lot to you? (The way the
artist is in front of a camera.)
3. Do you like when music videos show a vulnerable side to
the singer, or do you prefer upbeat performance or both?
None of above (please specify what you do like)
4. Do you think it is important to film instruments in a music
5. Do you prefer fast paced music videos?
6. Do you like when there is a narrative (story) in a music
How important are props in music videos?
7. Is it a good idea to incorporate humour into a pop video?
Our Music Video.
If you have seen the original I Love it by Icona Pop
1. Do you think we should use features from the original video
or completely alternate it?