Be the first to like this
This presentation has been developed for GGBA Chamber of Commerce for a long-term sustainable business strategy for local business for higher marketing ROI and on-going collaboration between all stakeholders (i.e., members, sponsors, and strategic partners).
The eZ-XPO Private Business Network Marketplace (PBNM) is an all-in-1 virtual event marketplace with built-in marketing automation and automatic follow-up for lead nurturing. It is designed or all local community, associations, and any organizations for ongoing collaboration between all strategic partners. The eZ-XPO – PBNM consists of three unique cloud applications : 1. Virtual Business Expo Marketplace, 2. Virtual Social Learning Marketplace , and 3. Virtual Job Fair Marketplace. The eZ-Xpo – PBNM is built to help businesses boost qualified leads and sustain a long-term business relationship and on-going collaboration for higher marketing ROI. Key features of eZ-Xpo include:
1. Daily Deal – Offering daily deal and discounts for every member. Exhibitor can offer special discounts on their products and services and build a long-term business relationship in their virtual booth.
2. Virtual Expo Showcase – Offering unlimited virtual expo opportunities for all industries within the marketplace. It is a great complementary solution for all physical trade shows or conferences. Event organizers, and enterprise customers can host virtual expo marketplace on a monthly basis with specific targeted niche industry (i.e., banking, real estate, insurance, health care etc.). Attendees can engage with each exhibitor both on-demand or live via chat, Google Hangout, Skype, or web conferencing.
3. Empowering your sales force: With eZ-Xpo 2.0, your marketing and sales teams can listen and respond to community conversations to gain a better understanding of your customers’ business needs while at the same time gain access to qualified buyers. Exhibitor can get all qualified leads with contact information instantly from the virtual booth.
4. Automatic Marketing Automation – Each virtual booth can automatically feed qualified lead (attendee) to the exhibitor’s CRM application (i.e., SalesForce, SugarCRM) and email campaign application (i.e., MailChimp, Constant Contact, and Aweber) for higher marketing ROI.
5. Marketing Intelligence – Each virtual booth has built-in marketing analytics to track every attendee activities. Exhibitor can easily identify their best qualified prospect based on their visit duration and the actual marketing content they have viewed.
6. Knowledge sharing: Each virtual booth comes with a variety of online resources like discussion forums, product tour for product documentation and how-to videos help customers find solutions and solve problems.
Be the first to like this