Be the first to like this
Asthma Australia (http://www.asthmaaustralia.org.au) has blossomed over the last 50 years to become the largest source of independent asthma funding external to the Australian government.
• Increasing amount of content
• A disparate community of supporters
• Technology changes driving consumer behavior
• The need to invest in online communications with a view to having the website act as the central hub of information for consumers
• Mobile visits to the Asthma Foundation website rising sharply from 3% to over 30% over the last three years
Ektron as the CMS of Choice: Results
• A user-friendly, content-centric platform
• Value for the investment in the Ektron platform was a vital factor
• Increase in web traffic by 114%
• 78% increase in donations coming directly through the website
Going Mobile & Targeting Content
• Focus was on making the new Asthma Australia website as pleasant and functional an experience on mobile as its desktop counterpart.
• Ektron’s capabilities in easily addressing responsive and adaptive design were a major benefit in facilitating this approach
• The Ektron CMS framework empowered Asthma Australia to use geo-based targeting to automatically deliver different content to the audiences of the various foundations while maintaining simple website navigation