1. Adding Dr. Chris Lipinski (and other
scientists) to ScientistsDB: notable
scientists not on Wikipedia
Sean Ekins, Ph.D, D.S.c
2. What is ScientistsDB
• ScientistsDB is a database of scientists, young and
old, historical and active, from various sciences.
• Almost 50,000 articles from Wikipedia
• User-contributed content
• Tired of having to hunt around many websites to find
scientists for paper reviewing, chapter contributions or for
• Fed up with having to send your bio and headshot to
• Reporters having a hard time finding the best scientist to
• Want to find new scientists to collaborate with but do not
know where to start?
4. Wikipedia wants you ONLY if you
are a notable scientist
We want you because you are a scientist
We want the world to find you
Add yourself here: http://tinyurl.com/7yj5xoc
5. Want to find a scientist but do
not know where to start?
6. ScientistsDB Wiki – the database
and search engine for scientists
7. Is Christopher A. Lipinski in Wikipedia?
• He is notable
• ‘Rule of 5’ paper has over 5000 citations
according to GoogleScholar
Experimental and computational approaches to estimate solubility and permeability in drug
discovery and development settings
[PDF] from dominiotemporario.com
CA Lipinski, F Lombardo, BW Dominy… - Advanced drug delivery …, 1997 - Elsevier
Experimental and computational approaches to estimate solubility and permeability in
discovery and development settings are described. In the discovery setting 'the rule of
5'predicts that poor absorption or permeation is more likely when there are more than 5 H ...
Cited by 5060 - Related articles - BL Direct - All 27 versions
8. Lets add him to Scientists DB
9. Cut and paste template
10. Add text that describes Chris and
references..search Pubmed and
Google, remove papers by others
called CA Lipinski
11. Find a picture and add link to LinkedIn
12. Help us improve the content
• There are thousands of scientists like Dr.
Lipinski that are not in Wikipedia
• Please add them and yourself to ScientistsDB
• Let the world find you.