1. The upper part of the body: your head • we have two ears to listenEar with • we have one nose to smellNose with • we have one mouth to talkMouth with • we have two eyes to seeEye
1. The upper part of the body: your headLips & • we have two lips and one tongue toTongue taste and to wistleTeeth • we have more than 30 teeth to biteCheeks • we have two cheeks to be kissedHair • our hair is like fur that covers our head Chin • chin
Hair EarsEyebrow Eyes Cheeks Nose Teeth Lips Mouth Chin
2. The middle part of the body • we have two arms to hug with Arms & Elbows • and two elbows to bend them Hands • we have two hands to touch with • we have 10 fingers to hold things FingersBelly • and one round belly with food
3. The lower parts of the bodyLegs • we have two legs to walk with Knees • we have two knees to bend them • we have two feet to walk with Feet Toes • we have ten toes to wiggleButt • we have one butt to sit on
5. My senses • I can taste with my tongue.Taste • I can smell with my nose.Smell Hear • I can hear with my ears. See • I can see with my eyes.Touch • I can touch with my hands.
6. What can I do with my senses?Ice cream • I can taste an ice cream.Flowers • I can smell flowers. Radio • I can hear the radio. Plane • I can see the plane. Cat • I can touch the cat.
7. Click on the picture to know what it is.Hair Mouth Nose Eyes
7. Click on the picture to know what it is. Hands LegsArm Face
7. Click on the picture to know what it is.Toes Feet Fingers Elbow
8.RiddlesWe have two of them on both sides of our head. And we can hear noises with them. Ear
8.RiddlesWe have two of them at the end of our arms.And we use them to touch or hold things. Hands
8.RiddlesWe have five of them at the end of our foot. And we can wiggle them. Toes
9. TestWhich part of your body do you use to see?