How to play
• Divide the class in groups of 3 or 4.
• Put as many chairs as groups in the class in
front of the board ( students can’t look at the
• Show different images on the Interactive
• The members of the groups have to describe
the picture to the classmates and the
classmates sitting on the chairs have to guess
• The students need to make at least 3
sentences before their classmates can give an
How can we describe
• It is used for…( washing, cooking…)
• We can find it in …( the kitchen, the
• It is big/small/square/circle/soft/heavy…
• It has 4 legs/ a roof…
• It is an animal, a bathroom object…
You can also say what’s it made out of:
• It is made of plastic, aluminum, steel,
Or what does it do:
• It cuts meat.
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.