What Marketing Automation Does
“The art of maintaining permission to stay in front
of your buyers as they educate themselves”
Builds relationships with qualified prospects
regardless of their timing to buy, with the goal
of earning their business when they are ready.
Barriers to Marketing Automation Success
Marketing Automation offers tremendous value to
organizations, but many that adopt MAP fail to
achieve its full potential.
– Organization: Lack of optimized organization structure
– Usage: Not well established within the marketing org
– Skills gap: Lack of knowledge how to leverage MAP
– Limited focus: Hyper-focus on driving net new demand
vs. throughout the customer lifecycle
– Technology gap: Lack of integrated systems and future
12 Demand & Pipeline Management Competencies
1. GTM Strategy & Goals: Direct,
channel, Target Account Mkting (ABM)
2. Strategic: Marketing, demand
management, content (including deep
3. Data and Database (what to collect)
4. Website: Microsites & Landing Pages
5. Inbound and Social Media and other
6. Automated Lead Management:
Campaign design and execution
7. Tele-touch (qualify and nurture)
8. Sales and Marketing Alignment &
9. Content (fuel)
10. Metrics, Reporting and Analytics
11. Program and Operations Mgt.
12. Technology & Tools
VP of Digital Strategies
Direct: +1 480.303.7078
Televerde provides end-to-end
marketing and sales solutions that
make B2B sales pipelines stronger
and faster with maximum ROI,
while making marketing and sales
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.