• IDC predicts overall market for automated
marketing will grow from $3.2 billion in
2010 to $4.8 billion in 2015.
• Gartner predicts by 2017 the CMO will
spend more on IT than the CIO.
What is Marketing Automation?
• Marketing automation is a category of technology
that allows companies to streamline, automate,
and measure marketing tasks and workflows, so
they can increase operational efficiency and grow
• Marketing automation focuses on the lead
acquisition and demand generation activities
within a marketing group, as opposed to the sales
activities, where CRM systems as a whole tend to
focus. Simply put, these tools automate marketing
processes — everything from strategic planning
and campaign design to customer segmentation,
lead generation, nurture campaigns, prospect
scoring, and closed loop analytics.
What Marketing Automation Does
“The art of maintaining permission to stay in front
of your buyers as they educate themselves”
Builds relationships with qualified prospects
regardless of their timing to buy, with the goal
of earning their business when they are ready.
Lead Nurturing Defined
“At its core, lead nurturing is the
process of cultivating leads that are not
yet ready to buy today."
Lead Management & Marketing Automation
Improved lead management will create more demand for
your products & services:
• Leads get better follow-up through automated lead nurturing
• Leads will better understand the benefits of your products &
• Your sales team can focus on selling to the highest quality leads
Nurturing, Prioritizing, and Recycling
Leads to Convert More Leads into
Why Nurture Leads?
• According to an MIT Study with InsideSales.com, 78% of sales
that start with a web inquiry go to the company that responds
• 70% of the buying process in a complex sale is already
complete before prospects are willing to engage with a live
sales person according to SiriusDecisions.
• According to Focus, it is only in the last third of the buying
process that prospects actually want to engage with a sales
• Of those surveyed by sales lead expert Mac Macintosh, 23%
had bought the product or service they were inquiring about
within 6 months. The other 67% still intended to purchase,
but were not yet ready.
• According to DemandGen Report, nurtured leads produce –
on average – a 20% increase in Sales Opportunities
versus non-nurtured leads.
Effective nurturing focuses on engaging with people based on
where they are in the buying process
•Engaging in incremental interactions
•Gathering information that may signal intent to purchase
•Track changes in behavior to understand changes in level of
VP of Digital Strategies
Direct: +1 480.303.7078
Televerde provides end-to-end
marketing and sales solutions that
make B2B sales pipelines stronger
and faster with maximum ROI,
while making marketing and sales