Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) is a leading platform for performance monitoring and management of Microsoft applications (such as Active Directory, Microsoft SQL Server, Exchange Server, IIS and SharePoint). However, SCOM does not have extensive capabilities to monitor non-Microsoft systems and applications (like Citrix, SAP, Oracle, Java, Sybase, etc.), nor does SCOM have virtualization-awareness for platforms like VMware vSphere, Citrix XenServer, Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization, AIX LPARs and Solaris LDOMs, or virtual desktops (VDI).
To extend the scope of Microsoft SCOM to manage these environments, enterprises have to look at multiple third party products that provide individual management packs, one for each specific non-Microsoft platform. This traditional "multi-pack approach" creates complexity and only provides a fragmented view of the IT infrastructure. This approach leads to slow problem isolation and diagnosis, and often results in poor user experience and loss of user productivity.
Join performance monitoring expert Srinivas Ramanathan (CEO, eG Innovations) to learn about eG Enterprise for SCOM, a new universal management pack that fills this gap and provides a single, integrated solution with SCOM to address the performance management needs of today's enterprises. This webinar presentation will show you how to:
• Monitor and troubleshoot the entire IT service infrastructure end to end from the SCOM console
• Monitor applications and platforms not natively supported by System Center Operations Manager
• Instantly diagnose and get actionable insight into IT service health and performance
• Provide automatic, rapid root cause diagnosis for even the most complex performance problems
• Receive proactive problem detection and alerting before users call
• Maximize the return on your investment in System Center Operations Manager
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.