Today's SAP environments are complex and dynamic. Virtualization of SAP instances and supporting infrastructure introduces new dependencies that make the management of SAP performance and user experience even more difficult, costly, and time consuming.
Some of the toughest SAP service performance problems are the ones where users call the helpdesk and complain that "SAP is slow". SAP administrators often struggle to determine and quickly repair the root-cause of the problem - Is it the SAP server, the virtualization layer, transaction server, the network, storage or the desktop? Meanwhile, critical business processes are impacted, costing your company a lot of money and hurting the reputation of IT operations.
Join SAP performance experts Andre Kemp (Globalwave Consulting) and Srinivas Ramanathan (eG Innovations) and find out how to:
- Solve the toughest SAP performance issues and dramatically enhance user experience, SAP performance, and service uptime
- Achieve real-time, in-depth visibility of the entire SAP environment and easily diagnose every layer of every tier (including the network tier, the web frontend applications, backend databases, storage, and even the virtualization platform)
- Overcome diagnosis complexity and advance to rapid, pre-emptive problem solving
- Empower your SAP helpdesk to do more, simplify troubleshooting and reduce the burden on scarce SAP experts
- Reduce cost through higher uptime, scalability and improved resource utilization