• When I became friends with Jo and he had a skateboard and thought he could skate so I started trying it and I decide that it might be something I want to learn more about.
• After that every time I went to Jo’s I would skate around and try new things and see what I could do and soon I started getting the hang of it.
• One Christmas my parents got me a board that’s when mi started skating with pat and tanner.
• Pat taught me a lot of stuff, he’s a really good skateboarder me and him use to make videos in basement of him doing stupid stuff.
• Tanner and I use to street skate around his house but we didn’t really do it that often so skating got old to me so I stopped for a while.
• So id say like a year later I saw greystone and 7/11 and he had his board with him so I decided to ask him if I could use it and he didn’t care so I was skatin’ around 7/11 not doing good at all, all I could do was ollie
• After that day greystone got me back into skating, witch is when he introduced me to Alex who is a really good skater. We all decide to hangout and go to the skate park.
• So I was at the skate park and Im just skating around trying to ollie onto stuff but then they got me to try and drop in, I fell flat on my side.
• And after that day at the skate park I havent skated since till about 3 days ago and first time I tried to ollie I landed it perfect.
• I think Im going to start skating again I forgot how fun it was and I would really like to learn more tricks also.
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.