131004 Marketing2020 ANA Masters of Marketing presentation
- 844 views
• In today's and tomorrow's digital world what we do in marketing is changing beyond recognition, but how we organize marketing looks worryingly the same as 50 years ago. ...
• In today's and tomorrow's digital world what we do in marketing is changing beyond recognition, but how we organize marketing looks worryingly the same as 50 years ago.
• The Marketing2020 platform was created to define how marketing strategy, structure and capability can best be aligned to support business growth.
• EffectiveBrands partnered with the American Association of Advertisers (ANA) for the US, and the World Federation of Advertisers (WFA), Spencer Stuart, Forbes, MetrixLab and Adobe as global partners, and over 15 local advertising associations and marketing publications in the US, UK, Germany, The Netherlands, Belgium, France, Brazil, China, Singapore and Turkey.
• The M2020 Advisory Board was selected to represent a cross section of B2B and B2C industries and also include leading semi-academics with strong global marketing leadership experience.
• The M2020 research focused on identifying how best to align marketing strategy, structure, and capability to support business growth. We also looked at the CMO leadership skills required to most successfully lead the transition of the marketing function to 2020.
• The M2020 survey and analysis leveraged benchmark questions from the 2007 ANA/Booz & Company Right to Win study as well as benchmark questions and the Drivers of Effective Global Brands framework from EffectiveBrands’ Leading Global Brands™ study that ran from 2002 to 2012.
• Over 250 Chief Marketing Officers, marketing thought leaders and marketer’s peers worldwide gave in-depth vision interviews. 10,231 marketers and their peers from 92 countries participated in the 30 minute online quantitative study, resulting in 3,565 full survey completes.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views