1. The Miracle of Number Seven In The Holy Qur‘an Written by: Abduldaem Al-Kaheel www.kaheel7.com Translated by :Ahmed Adham01100101011111000111100101011000111101 email@example.com
2. :We will discuss An introduction to the numerical miracle:•Its importance and restraints.•The main features of the new numericalmiracle about number seven.•The numerical system in the holy Qur‘an.•Answering of some questions about thenumerical miracle.
3. About the authorEng: Abduldaem Al-Kaheel is a scientific researcher, he is calling forGod, he is the discoverer of the miracle of number seven in theQur’an, and he is the author of more than twenty books and thirtysmall books about the miracle in the Qur’an and Sunnah. He is bornin the city of Homs (Syria) in 1966, he memorize the Full Qur’an andhe has an Innovative Way to Memorize the Quran. Through thisseries he will present some of his numerical discoveries aboutnumber seven in the Holy Qur’an and it will be in a simple way.
4. In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most MercifulGod says:( and We have sent down to you the Book (theQur‘an) as an exposition of everything). (Sûrat An-Nahl – verse 89(
5. :Let us start by this questionIs the Qur‘an a book of guidance or a book of mathematics?!
6. …Of course the Qur‘an is a book of guidance but How can we reach the guidance?The miracle could be a method to reach the guidance. All prophets used themiracleto guide people to the straight way and toprove that they are sincere in their calling ...for God
7. ?What is the miracleThe miracle: is the best method to guide people.to the way of Allah be He blessed and exalted It is an extraordinary support from Allah to His prophets which is over the abilities of ordinary people to prove that the divine message is sincere.For example: the miracle of Prophet Moses wasthe stick, the miracle of Prophet Saleh was the camel and the miracle ofJesus was the Revival .…of the dead
8. What are the characteristics of ?miracles of the Qur‘anThe main characteristic is that it is continuing and valid for every place and time. Therefore in every era we can find a miracle of the Qur‘an which is compatible with the science at that time. Nowadays, we are living in the era of the digital technology, what is the miracle that fits our era?!
9. Series of miracles in the Qur‘anThe rhetorical inimitability: it means that mankind is unable to create a book like the Qur’an especially in its language and eloquence.The legislative inimitability: It means that mankind is unable to create legislations and rules like what is in the Qur’an.The unseen inimitability: It means that mankind is unable to predict with the future events like the cited events( some happened and others will happen in the future) in the Qur’an.The scientific inimitability: It means that mankind is unable to come up with the mentioned facts in the Qur’an like facts about astronomy, medicine , plants , mountains ,……The numeric inimitability: It means that mankind is unable to come up with numbers, words, letters and the sequence of verses and chapters in the Qur’an.
10. But, what is the numerical miracle?The numerical miracle is a group of numericrelations between number of words of the Qur‘anand its letters and the arranging of its verses andchapters, which proves that there is a compactnumerical system that is over human‘s ability, alsoto prove by the language of numbers that mankindis unable to come up with a book like the Qur‘anfrom the numeral side.
11. What are the benefits of the ?numerical miracle1. A method for guiding atheists in this era.2. To increase the certainty that the Qur‘an is God‘s book.3. An effective method to calling for God.4. To discover more wonders of the Qur‘an.
12. ?What are the targets of the numerical miracle1. To prove that the Qur‘an is the book of God.2. To prove that the Qur‘an is not distorted.3. To prove that there is no one can come up with a book like the Qur‘an.
13. Is there a relation between the numerical miracle and ?the knowledge of the unseen1. God be He exalted only knows the unseen.2. All attempts to link between Numbers of the Quran and political or historical events are dubiety matters and it could be right or wrong.3. It is better for us to be away from the prediction about the unseen and to look for a solid scientific base to call the non believers.
14. ?What about mistakes of some researchers in that science The committed mistakes by those researchers are due to the non commitment to a scientific methodology and also to the sharia ”legislations of Islam” during researches, also they committed some mistakes such as: Mathematical mistakes: due to the non accuracy in statistics and to the rush in publishing the results. Methodical mistakes: due to the non commitment to a clear scientific methodology.
15. How can we avoid these mistakes and ?deviations :The answer isBy putting some controls to be like a balanceto measure the truth of the research where thesecontrols are methods to make sure that themethodology is right. These controls define ourway during our study for the Qur‘an from the.numerical side
16. What are the controls of numerical ?miracles• Controls about data of the research: that we have to deal with an extracted data only from the Qur’an.• Controls about methodology of the research: that the followed methodology should be a fixed scientific methodology.• Controls about the results of the research: that the results should be miraculous and not just a coincidence. If the all three controls are achieved, then the numerical research will be true.
17. ?What is the story of this discoveryAfter ten years of the Methodical scientificresearch, I discovered a precise numerical system in the verses, words and letters of the Qur‘an as a proof that God be He exalted had organized His book in a way that no one can imitate it. So that number of words and letters of each verse and Sûrat (chapter) are according to a precise numerical rule.
18. Are there any signs for the presence of a ?numerical system in the Qur‘anGod be He exalted says:( Do they not then consider the Qurancarefully? Had it been from other than Allah, they would surelyhave found therein many a contradiction) (Sûrat An-Nisâ’-verse 82).At this verse we can touch an invitation to look attentively at thephenomenon of symmetry in the Qur‘an and to distinguish it fromthe phenomenon of disturbance in the words of mankind. Hence wehave to conclude that the Qur‘an was descended from God ofmankind be He exalted and blessed!
19. …Let us begin this blessed journey of Faith There are many examples in the Qur‘an to prove that Words of the Qur‘an is not like the words of mankind, as if we count the repeated words or letters we can see a marvelous numerical system…. Look at the following examples to glorify God be He exalted….
20. ?What is the most repeated word in the Qur‘an The most repeated word in the Qur‘an is: (Allah)Does it mean anything for you or is it just by coincidence?!
21. ?What is the most repeated number in the Qur‘anThe most repeated number in the Qur‘an is: (One)What does it mean for you my dear reader ?
22. :It means an important thing which is God be He exalted who descended the Qur‘an wants His nameto be the most mentioned name in the Qur‘an to show us that He is the one who descended that great book.Also He wants to give us a sign to the oneness of the owner of this book, so that He made number ”one” the most mentioned number in the Qur‘an, because who descended the Qur‘an is only one with no partners! Glory to Allah! Is there a similar symmetry at any book written by a human? Is it coincidence or a divine precision?
23. The best words in Islam There is no God but AllahProphet Mohamed peace be upon Him says: “Me and all prophets say the best words which are there is no God but Allah”
24. Miracle of “There is no God but Allah” Which is in the Arabic language “ ل إله إل ا “ Arabic word→ English word →} أ ل لThere is no إلهLetters in Arabic هـ ل أGodof each word أ ل أ إل but هـ ل ل أ ال Allah If we look attentively at this sentence we can notice that it consists of three letters except “the repeated ones” which are : هـand ل and أ
25. The word (Allah)If we look attentively at the word (Allah) (in Arabic is (ا we can notice that it consists of three letters except “the repeated ones” which are هـand ل and أ ALLH هـ ل ل أ الTherefore :letters of (Allah) are the same letters of (There is no God but Allah). What does this reality mean to you ?
26. Comparison between letters of Allah and letters of there is no God but Allah ال Arabic Letters of Allah هـ ل ل أ ل إله إل ال أ ل Arabic Letters of هـ أ لThere is no God but Allah أ ل أ هـ ل ل أ Here we can notice that letters of (Allah) are the same Letters in (There is no God but Allah)
27. :Another QuestionLetters of (Allah) are the same letters as in (There is no God but Allah) therefore, is there any author in the entire world who is able to compose a complete sentence that its letters are from the letters of his name?Also, Can any mankind compose an eloquent sentence with one condition that the sentence is composed of only three letters and they can choose any three letters from any language they want? It is impossible, you can try it by yourself!
28. ?What does it meanIt means that God be He blessed and exalted had organized and perfected the letters of that sentence in a miraculous way for all mankind so that they would never come up with something like it. Hence, if we look attentively at every verse in the Qur‘an we must see such fantastic numerical perfection and precision. God says:(This is a Book, the Verses whereof are perfected (in every sphere of knowledge), and then explained in detail from One (Allah) Who is All-Wise Well-Acquainted (with all things)(. (Sûrat Hûd- verse 1)
29. Numerical phenomena about Number SevenIn the Qur‘an, Hadith and universe
30. The first number to be mentioned in the Qur‘an is !number seven God says: (Then He rose over (Istawâ( towards the heaven and made ( ( themseven heavens )(Sûrat Al-Baqarah- verse 29He it is Who created for youall that is on earth. Then Herose over (Istawâ) towardsthe heaven and made themseven heavens and He is theAll-Knower of everything.
31. Number of layers of the Atom are seven layers
32. Also, there are seven layers in earth It is Allah Who has created seven heavens and of the earth the like thereof
33. Number of heavens aresevenThe seven heavens and the earth and all that is therein glorify Him
34. The seven heavens and number 7 Question:Do you know how many times wasthe number seven correlated with the heavens in the Holy Qur‘an? The answer is: Seven times!!
35. God created seven heavens and He mentioned it in the Qur‘an seven times• (Then He rose over (Istawâ) towards the heaven and made them seven heavens ) (Sûrat Al-Baqarah- verse 29).• (The seven heavens and the earth and all that is therein, glorify Him) (Sûrat Al-Isrâ’- verse 44).3. (Say: "Who is the Lord of the seven heavens, and the Lord of the Great heavens Throne?“) (Sûrat Al-Mu’minûn- verse 86).4. (Then He completed and finished from their creation (as) seven heavens in two Days) (Sûrat Fussilat - verse 12).5. (It is Allah Who has created seven heavens and of the earth the like thereof (i.e. seven)) (Sûrat At-Talâq- verse12).6. (Who has created the seven heavens one above another) (Sûrat Al-Mulk - verse3).7. (See you not how Allah has created the seven heavens one above another? ) (Sûrat Nûh- verse15).
36. Prostration and number seven Prophet Mohamed (peace be upon him) said: I have been ordered to prostrate on seven bonesNote: the seven bones are the bones of the head, hands, knees and legs.
37. The number seven in the purified Sunnah There are many hadiths that include the number seven:•Seven people will be shaded by their God in the dayof resurrection when no shade but the shade of Allah.•Avoid the most seven serious offenses…•Charity is equal from ten times to seven hundredtimes.•Any human fasts one day only for Allah, by that day Allah will keep him seventy years away from hell.
38. The Qur‘an and number sevenProphet Mohamed (peace be upon him) said:(this Qur‘an was descended on seven letters)
39. Worship of pilgrimage and the number Seven We turn around the Kaabaseven rounds
40. Worship of pilgrimage and the number Seven We move from Al Safa to Al Marwa seven rounds
41. Worship of pilgrimage and the number Seven We throw iblis (Satan) seven times each time by seven pebbles
42. Hell and number seven Number of gates of hell are seven gatesThe word hell was repeated in the Qur‘an 77 timesThe number 77 is a multiple of the number seven: 7 × 11 = 77 number of gates Look at this symmetry between of the hell which is 7 and number of times of repeating hell which is 77 Glory to Allah!
43. The numerical balance of number seven in the Qur‘anGod be He exalted had mentioned the number sevenfor the first time in the Qur‘an in His saying:(Then He rose over (Istawâ) towards the heaven andmade them seven heavens) (Sûrat Al-Baqarah- verse29).And He mentioned the number seven for the last timein the Qur‘an in His saying:(And We have built above you seven strong heavens)(Sûrat An-Naba’- verse 12).
44. To the marvelous number seven facts :•Number of chapters (Sûrats) from the first chapter to thelast one are multiples of number seven.•Number of verses from the first verse to the last one aremultiples of number seven.•Number of verses that precedes the first verse is equal tonumber of verses that follows the last verse which equals28 (multiples of number seven).Here is a wonderful geometric schema:
45. :Here we ask a QuestionIs it possible for that precise arrangement to come by coincidence? ?Is it human made
46. We will live with marvelous numerical facts in the verses of Allah, as we will demonstrate that every verse in the Qur‘an contains a precise system. Note: Dear brother and sister : Help us in spreading this research to your friends and through forums and websites , and we have to put into consideration that the aim behind this series of free articles is to build our faith on a solid scientific base.We ask our God to accept all of our deeds , and of course He is All-Hearer, and responsive
47. In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful(Say: "If the mankind and the jinn were together to produce the like of this Quran, they could not produce the like (”.thereof, even if they helped one another Sûrat Al-Isrâ‘ – verse 88 To read more articles please visit the website of the author www.kaheel7.com